Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StaurosMallack

A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Greetings Keeper Auryne.

You know who i am and i know who you are, i am banned from Mythdrannor for all the winter now, cause i have try to protect some drow not leaving your kind attacking them and probably killing them.
I have to explain some things so you realise why i did all this. First of all i never aided the drow to achieve any of their goals, i just respect and value any life and believe that every creature and God have its role in this world, i believe in others will they proven me wrong.
I have to say that the drow have recently done that, i am asking sorry for what i couldnt see when you were pointed out, but i like to learn by exprience and my mistakes than the words of others.
I again asking sorry to the elves i subdued, personally and towards all the city, and notify you that all the Jaerle clan and all the drow of underdark have been declared my enemies and will not allow their presence on surface into the woods again.
I humply ask forgivness and to be allowed to walk into that great city for once more.

Richo of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

any answer to this?
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 pm

//PM sent
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:19 pm

A second letter is send to the Kepper very short this time.

Greetiings Keeper of Mythdrannor.

Any answer at my request?

Richo the druid.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Auryne sends a letter back to Richo.

"Dear Richo,
i would like to have a talk with you.
please let me know when you are available.

with regards
Keeper Auryne Linthariel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.   A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor. Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Keeper and to the council of Mythdrannor.
Page 1 of 1