Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A request to the Keeper.

Go down 
+4
Vall Moon
Skyiba
Navarre_Sallavarian
Kuitenknieper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

A request to the Keeper. Empty
PostSubject: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am

One morning, Nadin finds a letter on his desk.

"Honoured Don Nadin,

I have spent the last weeks in the library within the city and did some reading on the old city of Myth Drannor.
I hardly have to tell you that much of the old ruins are still unexplored. Hence my request to form a couple of private expeditions into these very ruins, to cartograph and explore them, and to regain long lost knowledge and artifacts for the cause of the City, and of course valid information which could help with the resettling. Anything we find will be given to the rightful owner, her Highness the Coronal, of course. My own motivation in this endeavour is simply curiosity.
I kindly ask you to forward this request to her Highness.

Best regards,

Don Piak Lacerda."

//Of course, PCs with a certain standing within Myth Drannor would be welcome to join in such an event, should it happen. Complete strangers or shady mercenary-types will likely be neglected if they do not have a good reference within the city. Especially welcome would be a Shaundakul-worshipping PC I had some related rp with some weeks ago, sadly forgot the name.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 pm

((Count on me old friend Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

(blue would join such as well you know this but only if invited or appointed to lol)
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Honoured Sir Piak,

We are curently working in the exploration, cleanse and reclaim of the ruins, and retrieval of lost artifacts is part of this. Your assistance is more than welcome, specially considering all your previous long history and services that aided visibly the mission of the Akh'Velahr, and by consequence the best interest of our fair city; things that proved more than once your true allegiance. Your unquestionable ability as scout and veteran in skirmishes will be as well of great help to this purpose, please consider yourself formely invited to join us in this effort.
Still if you have aditional people you would like to be involved, these maybe will require previous knowledge and approaval, and I hope you can understand why I ask you this.

Best regards,
Keeper Nadin Moonbolt

((DM Carbuncle is running in this line))
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am

(((Nraion will come as well just ether let blue know or myself
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

///If Iwean hears anything about the ruins he would be interested in eradicating any undead that are lurking there.///
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 am

\\seriously people it's an IC thread of someone sending a letter to the keeper and there are more replies with others ooc inviting themselves in some event which isn't even set yet... Could we have all the ooc deleted maybe?
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

///I think he's just sending out feelers for who is interested and OOC seems appropriate since he's not really going out and asking anyone.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:40 am

// can we all go back IC here now please. This is a IC forum. I suggest those interested to join, send Piak a PM (and me as well if you like), that way this thread doesnt become swamped with OOC posts. I will run serveral events involving the ruins in the coming weeks so many of you will have a chance to participate.
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 am

A few days later, someone is knocking on Nadin's office door. A head almost covered by a wide feather hat peeps in.
"Thanks a lot for the invitation.... Please let me know when you plan your next expedition. I might have a few candidates in mind, of course it is up to you wether you accept them."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:24 pm

*Nadin smiles and offer three chairs to Piak with a smirk making clear he was jesting in that moment*

- You're always welcome Piak, you know this. Well, those who can join us depends much on the mission, as you know there are things that should remain as much secretive as possible, others that require much disciplined people, and others where just trustworth person fits well enough. We will see. With that disaster in Rimwood, the threat of the dhaerow not far from our borders and the need to reclaim the ruins, missions are not few, but as ever they need planning that requires time, while this you can of course help Arms Captain Wendal scouting our borders and the ruins. And there is another thing I'm planning, but we will discuss in another opportunity (IG).
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:20 am

Dear Piak,

I hope this reaches you well, youre missed here in these times, and going straight to the point your abilities are necessary and welcome. We're pressing the war for Starwood and soon we have plans to another advance in the ruins, even to clear path to the new Windsong Tower. In Starwood Tay'lin and others fight daily the drow, and would be a great place to your abilities my friend.

Nadin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request to the Keeper.   A request to the Keeper. Empty

Back to top Go down

A request to the Keeper.
Page 1 of 1