Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a hurried (ex-) Keeper

Go down 
+4
Falling Leaf
PetersonOliveira
Taeron
KnowingMeKnowingYou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

a hurried (ex-) Keeper Empty
PostSubject: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:59 pm

after returning from a diplomatic visit to the Ironhouse halls, Auryne is seens walking with a hurried step towards the Coronals Palace on the highest platform of the city.
Anyone encountering her would notice a slight strain on her face but she would smile politely at them as she walks past

Last edited by KnowingMeKnowingYou on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:22 pm

"You alright, girl? You look like you've been out there for a bit too long."

*Taeron would join her, walking by her side - thanks to the difference in heights, he didn't even have to pick up the pace*
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 pm

she would give Taeron a slighlty forced smile while she climbs the steps of the platforms

"all is well, thank you. just a busy day..."

arriving at the palace she would quickly enter.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

After a while Auryne is seen leaving the palace. Her face showing relief as well as some tears. She heads to the temple of the Seldarine to pray before the statue of Corellon.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 am

After a night of contemplation and prayer, Auryne is seend heading towards the Barracks of the Akh´Velahr. When she exits it again she carries serveral large sacks and heads towards the boatmen.
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 pm

After a long night writing his report about what happened in the Ironhouse Halls Corb goes to the barracks to deliver it in hands to Auryne.

When guards told that Auryne was heading to the boatman carrying large sacks Corb runs to the boatman trying to arrive before Auryne.

When he arrives to the boatman place he searchs for Auryne. If he don't find her he asks for Tahandor if Auryne traveled recently.

Last edited by PetersonOliveira on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text correction)
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

If Karovir would see her he would just wonder what exactly is going on there again not having talked to her for quite a long time now already. As she just leaves he grumbles wondering what to think of that now.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Nadin was occupied with patrols and reagent gathering while this happened, at return to Myth Drannor he was surprised in barracks, and tried find the Keeper in sequence. Without succes he tries to find Karovir, Wendal or Tay'lin, but he lacks any information as well.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Karovir recently would be easy to find. He is either in the city talking to Akh'Velahr or citizen or at his refugee training grounds. If Nadin looks for him after reading Auryne's message in the barracks he might find Karovir on the roads outside Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Nadin would meet Karovir there, just like some guard instruction.

- Karovir, good to meet you my friend, sorry for not send much word in the last weeks, I know I was absent in my researches and experiments. I was wondering what happened with the Keeper, I understand if you don't want talk..., but I thought better find you and talk about what to do, and I can't locate the other high officers, just to mention, even if I met Wendal last week, but you know better than me, that we find him only if he wants, heh.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Valtore hears a little of what happens when he gets done with his classes goes to Auryne's house to check on her daughter to make sure everything is alright and that the child is cared for. Knowing that Auryne must have a good reason to do what she is, but well aware that feylocks are crazy he checks things out himself.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Valtore would soon learn that Auryne left her child in the care of the Coronal and of course the father. When Lyrisia isnt with Torhm, she would stay in the palace, as the Coronal always liked the little girl a lot.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Karovir looks at Nadin then smirks stating simply: "'Don't panic' is what we are going to do."
He waits a moment letting the little jest set its roots in the elve's mind before he then starts to elaborate: "I have no idea why the keeper left us. 'Personal reasons' means to me the same as to you: not very much. What we are going to do is what we were doing all the time. Well that counts for most of us except for you. I am no elf and I have no desire to try and replace the keeper. This leaves us more or less only one option." He puts a hand on Nadin's shoulder: "Prepare to do her job. I know it is not my decision to decide who will replace Auryne but I know how things look right now. You are the best choice and that is meant as a compliment."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 am

*Nadin laughs softly due the jest and he's visible surprised Karovir just did one*

Hm, well, I prefer not think about this in the moment my friend, I'm worried the Kee... lady Auryne may be under some external influence.. I simply do't understand yes, just like you...

*The elf ponders a long minute at the last words of Karovir*

I don't know what to say, you know I woud never refuse to serve the alliance and Myth Drannor to the best of my abilities, but unless our grace decides, I prefer not antecipate things... but thanks for your trust, it is really apreciated my friend.

*The elf smiles politely and returns the gesture puting a hand over his shoulder, releasing in sequence.*

I'll go with you, if we don't find her we can return to Myth and calm the panicked masses *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sareth675

Sareth675

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 am

Tohrm, one day can be seen striding determinedly toward the Ironhouse gates, looking fully armed and ready for a fight... even though he clearly was not going to get into one.

"Wha' the bloody Hells is goin' on then?!" He would near shout, curse and what not in common and dwarvish, also throwing a few haphazard words around in elvish.

((Would try RP this IG sometime but my NWN2 is being stupid ^^ I'll see you guys IG when I can.))
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm

A letter would be sent to all ironhouse know defenders and the coronal.

Dear allies of ironhouse. I am sorry that my duty makes me write these words, but I will be as formal and correct as memory allows me.

During the last adventure where auryne honoured us with her presence she acted Else then what I Else have seen. From the moment we set out, she semed to be unable tocontrol something within herself and personally i fear her pact is eating her soul as with pactmages happens.
For most times she måde use of her powers she turned to the shape of a fey and had a joyfull giggle about her, but also an attitude of restless disrespect for dwarven etiquette. When pauses where made we saw her return to her humanoid shape but with attitude divide and restrained in a almost split personality.

After our excursion i did bring her to private chambers and informed her that i worried and that i would find myself an oathbraking ally if i did not bring her behaviour to the knowledge of at least the coronal but also the defenders who i most honoured consider my friends. I simply could not see a leader of the elven fine folk in the keeper that day, and this worried me toomuch.

I am most willing to discus this matter with any of you, but since the keeper left my halls in greatest of hurry after our conversation, I did decide to give her a head start to inform you all before my letter would arrive.
Despite enquiry the lady did not explain to me the reason behind for actions.

Signed
Elder Targlan Ironhouse, Paladin of the golden masks of Gorm Gulthyn
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 am

After several days a reply has been sent to the Ironhouse halls:

Dear honored Targlan of clan Ironhouse,

I am sorry for the late reply but somehow your letter ended up in the keeper's office which has not been entered for several days now. We appreciate your report very much and it brings a bit of light into the recent happenings. Please keep us informed and if there is anything else you want to talk about feel free to arrange a meeting or write a letter. I will direct them to my or the spell captains office.

Best regards

Karovir
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Serveral days after her leaving the city for the Ironhouse halls, a simple dressed Auryne, wearing a hood to avoid too much attention, enters the city again and makes her way to the library and goes directly to the restricted area of the Halls of echoes.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 am

after spending a night alone in the restricted section of the Library, Auryne exits again with a load full of notes stuffed into her bag and makes her way back to the Boatmen.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Once in Myth Drannor's camp area Karovir could swear having seen a small woman covered by a hood in a dress who turned into a fey for a moment. But he was currently talking to a man the small woman has sent to him and he is getting old so who knows?
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 am

After serveral months of absence from the city of song, Auryne would be seen arriving with Tahandors ship at the dock. She is accompanied by Tohrm. She looks a lot more relaxed than the last time anyone would have seen her.
She makes her way first to the palace were her child is being cared for when she or Torhm is not in the city to see her daughter. After that she kindly requests a meeting with the Coronal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a hurried (ex-) Keeper   a hurried (ex-) Keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

a hurried (ex-) Keeper
Page 1 of 1