Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the arch-druidess left at Mythdrannor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaurosMallack

A letter to the arch-druidess left at Mythdrannor. Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the arch-druidess left at Mythdrannor.   A letter to the arch-druidess left at Mythdrannor. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Honoroble arch-druid.

I sent you this at the city of the elves cause i know you spent a lot of time there and i can not enter.
I have to resign from the local circle, i will follow my own footsteps trying to stay away from politics and battles, ofcource anything that will threaten the local woods will find me against it, Malarites will be hunted like dogs by me, and recently the Jaerle house and the drow of underdark have been added to my list of enemies, they have chosen it.
But i am tied to the city of Shadowdale i have friends since i was a kid i need to protect the farmers and the woods around it, the circle seems to not keeping the neutrality anymore i am not judjing you neither will speak against you, i just feel i cant be a part of it anymore.

Thus i am leaving it.

Richo.
Back to top Go down

A letter to the arch-druidess left at Mythdrannor.
Page 1 of 1