Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter left at the Oak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffman_4

jeffman_4

A letter left at the Oak Empty
PostSubject: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

To those who would still call me friend,

I will be leaving for a short journey. I am going to return to the church, so that I might offer my prayers and reaffirm my faith. Recent events have left me shaken and battered and I need some time to center myself again. The recent attacks on my heart have left me in a dark place. I simply need time to reconnect with the light again, so that I might not waver and continue my service to the dales. I will try to return soon so that I am not missed for long. Forgive the short notice, but it is something I must do.

With love,
Ivaris
Back to top Go down
ChiFlav

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

"Huh... Elvalia is going to be piiiiised."

Kalin makes sure Elvalia sees the letter, then gets back to playing with some poor elf's ears.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 am

*While sitting alone in the Oak one afternoon, Ardylan spots the letter. No hint of emotion crosses his face as he reads it - in fact, he seems to have little reaction to it at all. He then puts it back where he found it and pours himself a glass of wine.*

"Shaken and battered? Protecting the Shadovar will do that to you, paladin."
Back to top Go down
DaShi

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

"Just great, Ivaris gets interesting again and skips town." -Viscera mutters to herself as she reads the note.
Back to top Go down
jeffman_4

jeffman_4

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am

//Yes, Ivaris got one of these, only in reverse.
Back to top Go down
Silindra

Silindra

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 am

(( Your darn right he did. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter left at the Oak   A letter left at the Oak Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter left at the Oak
Page 1 of 1