Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter left for the Circle of Nature

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

Letter left for the Circle of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Mylanis pays a rare visit to the grove, and leaves a letter for either Cejari or Lhanir, whoever gets it first.

Dear friends.

As it might have come to your attention, Shadowdale has been freed of their zhentarim invaders. But a price has been paid, and the land has suffered, I'm doing what I can, but there's still much to do, so I'm asking you to help me restore the lands of Shadowdale, so that it may finally blossom like it hasn't in a long time.

Walk safe my friends.

- Mylanis
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Cejari reads the note over and nods to herself before sending out animal messengers to the rest of the Circle with a copy of the note.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:21 am

The note would be obtained by Lhanir, but she would send one back in return to Mylanis specifically... and promptly.

"The lands will be restored, of course, but I do wish to be enlightened in a matter between ourselves. It will be convenient if we meet in the same place on the same day. We have not been able to speak much since your returning to cognition in that inn."

-L
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 am

Narquess had joined healers in The afterbattle, and returned to The Circle days later, where he is currently

So I would like to learn from you archdruidess. The damage include cratters in middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm

To Narquess, when the opportunity arose that they were in the Grove at the same time, Lhanir would smile lightly, the look that of mild amusement, but also patience.

"Learn from me? I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific, but we can discuss this at a time you feel is fitting. Currently though there is much to repair and renew."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

The sun elf smiles slightly in an almost shy way

I never tried to reppair such damage... I can surely learn
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 am

"Then this will be a good opportunity for you," she said with a nod. "Mylanis will need all offered assistance, and Cejari may be there as well. In the meantime, feel free to practice on other, smaller things outside the Grove. There is always something that needs a healing touch, or perhaps a gentle nudge to grow."
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:23 pm

In Northern Shadowdale, any remaining residents would feel the rumbling of earth at their feet at predawn and early morning as the Druids of the Circle worked to repair the damage left from the recent liberation.  Should they look outside, they would see the burned and broken houses and fences being sucked into the ground and reclaimed to create a clean pallet for which to replant and rebuild.  The soil that now covers this area is rich and clean, just waiting for them to use it.

Roughly an hour later, more rumblings would be felt within Central Shadowdale, at the site of the Temple of Bane.  The prayer vigil over the unholy site had greatly reduced the taint of evil, until only an echo remained. The Archdruidess, Lhanir, purified the site and removed any final traces of evil that remained before work on the crater began.  The crater has been cleared of any stonework or lumber left after the explosion.  While the crater remains, it has been changed slightly.  The floor of the crater is evened out and the edges are smooth and no longer jagged.  Much work has been done to aid the quiet village of Shadowdale, this night, but there is so much more that needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 pm

*Julia takes a few hours from her duties to visit the Grove, say thanks to the Druids for their help and pray with them. As the tales and records about the foundation of the House of Plenty narrates, the Grove helped to build the Temple, so she invites the Druids to come visit for a tea. Before sunset, the High Harvestmistress returns to Town for the last mass of the day.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter left for the Circle of Nature   Letter left for the Circle of Nature Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter left for the Circle of Nature
Page 1 of 1