Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

* a letter left on Attis's desk *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero-of-Cornwood

* a letter left on Attis's desk *  Empty
PostSubject: * a letter left on Attis's desk *    * a letter left on Attis's desk *  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 am

dear Attis

im being sent out on a scouting mission again i will be back in a few days, stay safe and i will see you when i get back.

Yours with Love Illiyanna

* lipstick can be seen on the bottom of the letter by her name*
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

* a letter left on Attis's desk *  Empty
PostSubject: Re: * a letter left on Attis's desk *    * a letter left on Attis's desk *  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Several days pass by with Attis only stopping at the inn to renew his room. Each time he seems tired, entirely drained and disinterested in remaining in town. The letter is left there untouched for quite some time.

Though after the dozen of days, Attis finally arrives at the inn to actually enter his room. Though exhausted, he gives the letter a look over. A smile begins to form at his lips, though he's too exhausted to place a reply letter at the time. He walks to his bed and passes out for the night. Still wearing the heavy leather boots, steel breastplate and leather tunic beneath, as he sleeps.

However in the morning, after waking up sore from the armor he slept in, he finally has the energy to write a letter. He leaves it at his desk, rather than drop anything off with the Zhentarim. The letter is written with a flowing script, obviously his hand was trained for artistic writing.

Dear Illiyana,

I've finally received your letter and I must apologize for being away for so long. I hope you've been alright. I wouldn't wish for you to be feeling horrible after the mission without anyone to make you feel better.

I've been incredibly busy these days, as my attention has been required elsewhere. Though this will be an ongoing matter, as I have two I must take care of. I promise I'll try to spend more time here.

With Love,
Attis
Back to top Go down

* a letter left on Attis's desk *
Page 1 of 1