Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter left at two forts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon_tears

Dragon_tears

A letter left at two forts Empty
PostSubject: A letter left at two forts   A letter left at two forts EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Dear Anna,

I am sorry I have been unable to reach you. Hopefully this letter finds you well. I have been looking up on how to assist you, and I think I may have a solution. Please send me a letter with where you wish to meet and I shall be there. You may write to the hospital, the letter will find me.

signed
Sister Laura

P.S. If you are not Anna, and are reading this. Please direct her to this letter, should you find her. I would appreciate it. Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Songbird

A letter left at two forts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter left at two forts   A letter left at two forts EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:27 am

*a quiet, unobtrusive black-dressed and black-scarfed woman finds the note and reads it. She pens back that this evening would be alright, or four days' hence and addresses the envelope to the hospital. *

//pm sent
Back to top Go down

A letter left at two forts
Page 1 of 1