Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor   Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

by the decree of her grace the Coronal, Roman Phillemorte II, member and one of the leaders of the Black hounds mercenary company, is hereby banned from all lands claimed by the crown of Myth Drannor.
His spreading of hateful lies about elves and the posters he distrubuted, wich are nothing but spiteful zhentish anti-elf propaganda, show what he thinks about the elves of Myth Drannor and leave doubts to his claimed neutrality in the war.

Keeper Auryne Linthariel.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: A boy tacks a letter to the boatman post   Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

To the Coronal, Keeper, Defenders, and people of Myth Drannor,

I, Roman Phillemorte II, having acted entirely alone in posting hateful propaganda against the elves hereby apologize and accept your judgement whole heartedly. Please believe me when I tell you that none of the other Hounds were involved, nor my actions sanctioned by their leaders or strict code of duty, honor, and reliability.

I am hereby resigning my post as Brigadier, and reliquishing my membership of this fine company of men and women, the Black Hounds. I hope you will continue to have good dealings with them as they are an impecible group of folks and I am saddened for the trouble I have caused and the blemish on their great name.

I will hereby leave your lands and act no more under the good name of the Black Hounds. Please ask my lovely wife to retrieve my things from the Travelers Star. I wish you all luck and prosperity.

Sincerely,
Roman
Back to top Go down

Roman Phillemorte II banned from the lands of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1