Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl Under A Tree

Go down 
+3
Xeneize
Falling Leaf
DistastefulSin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

A Girl Under A Tree Empty
PostSubject: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 am

In the entrance to Myth Drannor near the Arivaela'ruar Camp an Elf girl can be seen sleeping under a tree every night. She could be seen sleeping under the same tree every night for the past few days. Anyone who walked closer to inspect would notice she is quick to wake up and open to conversation. Also for anyone who would regularly walk by or people who would keep an eye on her curiously would see a Fire Elemental appear every few hours and stay beside the girl for a long period of time, seemingly disappearing for another few hours. They would notice nothing around the Elemental would burn, so the initial reason for worry would pass after they seen nothing was harmed. Anyone who is familiar with the girl would recognize her as Ahraliniel, and anyone familiar with her companion would recognize the elemental as Lalmeir.

((Open to RP, something fun to do while the server is down))

Last edited by DistastefulSin on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Few Descriptive Changes)
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 am

Celovar sees her before heading out on a hunt. He stops and has a sall convorsation with her.

"That must be one comfortable tree. If your uncomfortable I am sure I could arrange a room or a bedroll at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am

On his regular patrol through the city and camp Karovir would notice Ahraliniel and if she isn't sleeping he would ask if everything is alright and how the day or night was. Then he would continue his way.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 am

Mahalion wanders by the mentioned tree every now and then; watching from afar and usually leaving a bowl with fresh fruit and vegetables in a tree branch nearby. Knowing to well, he does not do more then this before he often makes his way about his business.
He does regard the elemental with curiosity and respect, casually communing with it.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Quote :
Celovar sees her before heading out on a hunt. He stops and has a sall convorsation with her.

"That must be one comfortable tree. If your uncomfortable I am sure I could arrange a room or a bedroll at the very least."

Ahraliniel would shake her head
"In my travels me and Lalmeir have gotten comfortable sleeping with Nature, if it gets cold he warms me up, and during the warmer times it is very pleasant out at night. Thank you for your kind thoughts though"

Quote :
On his regular patrol through the city and camp Karovir would notice Ahraliniel and if she isn't sleeping he would ask if everything is alright and how the day or night was. Then he would continue his way.

She would explain to Karovir that she is accustomed to sleeping under trees through her travels, that there is no need to worry because she would not except a bed or a tent anyway. The only thing she would tell Karovir she worries about would be the folks at the camp wanting her to leave, because she has become quite found of the tree she is under.

Quote :
Mahalion wanders by the mentioned tree every now and then; watching from afar and usually leaving a bowl with fresh fruit and vegetables in a tree branch nearby. Knowing to well, he does not do more then this before he often makes his way about his business.
He does regard the elemental with curiosity and respect, casually communing with it.

Ahraliniel would smile and laugh at the bowl of fruit and vegetables. She would get the bowl down from the branch and while eating the food she would share it with whatever wild animals roamed by her. She would take whatever was left and place it in the ground for it to become nutrients and minerals for the soil, she would then put the bowl in the Arivaela'ruar camp after Lalmeir told her about seeing Mahalion walking around with a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Quote :
She would explain to Karovir that she is accustomed to sleeping under trees through her travels, that there is no need to worry because she would not except a bed or a tent anyway. The only thing she would tell Karovir she worries about would be the folks at the camp wanting her to leave, because she has become quite found of the tree she is under.

Karovir would smile slightly and answer: "If you want to stay here no one can keep you from doing so. But I doubt they will ask you to leave, don't worry." He keeps looking for her whenever he passes by on a patrol still.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote :
Karovir would smile slightly and answer: "If you want to stay here no one can keep you from doing so. But I doubt they will ask you to leave, don't worry." He keeps looking for her whenever he passes by on a patrol still.

She would return Karovir's words with a smile of relief, happiness and satisfactory. Whenever she would be sitting under the tree she would start to wave to Karovir as she becomes more familiar with him on every pass he makes.

During the morning and afternoons she would be gone, occasionally she could be found in Myth Drannor or the refugee camp. Towards the evenings she can usually be found at either fire place in the entrance to Myth, and in the later hours when everyone starts to goto sleep she can be found under the tree resting. During the day's there is no sign she was ever there, the dirt looks untouched, no garbage or marks of any kind on the land or the tree itself, it's very clear that the girl respects nature and leaves little or no mark whenever she can.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 am

Celovar would reply

"As you wish, I simply wanted to make sure that your stay here was more comfortable. If you need anything, let me know."
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Zaroak wrote:
Celovar would reply

"As you wish, I simply wanted to make sure that your stay here was more comfortable. If you need anything, let me know."

Ahraliniel would say that she is very comfortable, and that sleeping in a bed would make her uncomfortable. She would thank Celovar for his kind thoughts and words and invite him to sit for a while if he felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:37 am

He takes a seat, adjusting his sword belt to be able to sit on the ground next to her. He pulls out some bread and fruit and takes a few bites. He breaks off a piece og bread and offers it to her.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 am

Zaroak wrote:
He takes a seat, adjusting his sword belt to be able to sit on the ground next to her. He pulls out some bread and fruit and takes a few bites. He breaks off a piece og bread and offers it to her.

She would take the food he offers to her with a warm smile thanking him and eating it swiftly. After that point she would not accept anymore food or water of any sort if offered to her. Her reasoning would be that she already has what she needs, if this situation came up. If not she would ask him what being a defender is like, if he didn't mind talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 am

Seeing she had spoken to Karovir earlier he would make joke to her about it.

"Its not bad most days. But sometimes that grumpy old human bosses people around to much. At least me, I think its because I cannot grow a beard." *He would run his fingers along his chin line with a grin.*
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Vildur would walk up next to Ahraliniel and offer a kind smile. "I see you have taken well to Mahalion's lessons" He would lean against his bow looking to the defenders as they walk past.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Quote :
Seeing she had spoken to Karovir earlier he would make joke to her about it.

"Its not bad most days. But sometimes that grumpy old human bosses people around to much. At least me, I think its because I cannot grow a beard." *He would run his fingers along his chin line with a grin.*

She would laugh with a grin running her fingers along her chin "Yea i seem to have that same problem too"

"Say Celovar, would you happen to know anyone that could use help around here? I helped some man with herbs, and the person in the inn with books, but i believe if i could find more people to help it could better my training."

Quote :
Vildur would walk up next to Ahraliniel and offer a kind smile. "I see you have taken well to Mahalion's lessons" He would lean against his bow looking to the defenders as they walk past.

"Mahalion is a good teacher, i'm glad to know someone like him. He definitely has alot of good to share around" *she would nod with a smile*

*After a while of sitting she would finally say* Say Vildur.. how does one go about joining Arivaela'ruar, from what i understand they originate from Evermeet which is where i was born as well, and your all so nice to me... i was just curious.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

//
DistastefulSin, contact me in game and I will reward you with a token for that.
Remind it to me because I will probably forget.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

*Looks at her a bit more seriously*

"Being a defender is nice, it can be fun. But it does have its challenges. I just wanted to help out the elven people. I havent been involved with elves for awhile now and I though it might be a good idea to look back into it. Over all I am glad I was brought here. Alot better then times with the Zhents. I used to visit shadow dale alot when I first got to these lands.. i made a few friends there, but the grief the Zhents gave was more then enough to drive me here. Even if Ileiste had not broguth me here, I was growing tired of the oppression anyway."

*He takes another bite of the bread before continueing on witht he convorsation*

"Miss Oronar is in the side room right when you walk into the tavern. Shes always looking for people to help her gather books. She asked you questions too, read the books and answer the questions. She will reward you well and it is nice to know the information. Also the ranger camp in Fox Ridge might have work for you as well."
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Vildur would look at Celovar for a moment then when he was done speaking he would answer the druidess' question. "I would have you speak with Mahalion about such a thing, and perhaps in private" he would offer her a nod before asking her a counter question "Ask yourself why you would wish to join our House, then present your answer to him aswell" Smirking he would get up and walk to the Merchant tents.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote :
//
DistastefulSin, contact me in game and I will reward you with a token for that.
Remind it to me because I will probably forget.

//Will Do Smile

Quote :
*Looks at her a bit more seriously*

"Being a defender is nice, it can be fun. But it does have its challenges. I just wanted to help out the elven people. I havent been involved with elves for awhile now and I though it might be a good idea to look back into it. Over all I am glad I was brought here. Alot better then times with the Zhents. I used to visit shadow dale alot when I first got to these lands.. i made a few friends there, but the grief the Zhents gave was more then enough to drive me here. Even if Ileiste had not broguth me here, I was growing tired of the oppression anyway."

*He takes another bite of the bread before continueing on witht he convorsation*

"Miss Oronar is in the side room right when you walk into the tavern. Shes always looking for people to help her gather books. She asked you questions too, read the books and answer the questions. She will reward you well and it is nice to know the information. Also the ranger camp in Fox Ridge might have work for you as well."

She would nod "I have never been to shadowdale and was told to never go there, the stories i hear makes me think i am very lucky to have never been there. I am sorry for the hardships they have given you" She would listen to Celovar talk and thank him for the advice.

Quote :
Vildur would look at Celovar for a moment then when he was done speaking he would answer the druidess' question. "I would have you speak with Mahalion about such a thing, and perhaps in private" he would offer her a nod before asking her a counter question "Ask yourself why you would wish to join our House, then present your answer to him aswell" Smirking he would get up and walk to the Merchant tents.

She would nod to Vildur with a smile "I'll be sure to do that next time i see him"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 am

"Not a problem. If you need anything else, just ask. I will be around and I am not hard to find."
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 am

Zaroak wrote:
"Not a problem. If you need anything else, just ask. I will be around and I am not hard to find."

She would nod, make sure there is nothing else she can do for him and see to it he was seen off with kind words.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 am

*Smiles as he walks off to finish patrol or to gather reagents.*
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 am

One day Karovir would stop by the tree again if Ahraliniel is awake: "Good evening, miss. I hope I don't interrupt your reverie. It came to my knowledge that you think the rulers of this city act against the divine commandment. You must have been falsly informed because it simply is not true. The city has more open rules but respects the will of the Seldarine. Please read this. I hope it will help you to understand."
He hands her a copy of the current laws of Myth Drannor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"That said, we received your complaint about Garok's behavior and we will try our best to handle this issue."
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote :
One day Karovir would stop by the tree again if Ahraliniel is awake: "Good evening, miss. I hope I don't interrupt your reverie. It came to my knowledge that you think the rulers of this city act against the divine commandment. You must have been falsly informed because it simply is not true. The city has more open rules but respects the will of the Seldarine. Please read this. I hope it will help you to understand."
He hands her a copy of the current laws of Myth Drannor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"That said, we received your complaint about Garok's behavior and we will try our best to handle this issue."

Ahraliniel would sigh heavily and thank Karovir for the book, clearing tired about all events surrounding Garok. She would mutter, "the day an orc is allowed to push elves around is truely a sad day."

Last edited by DistastefulSin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Karovir just smirks slightly and says quietly: "Just doing my job." Then he walks off grumbling silently.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Falling Leaf wrote:
Karovir just smirks slightly and says quietly: "Just doing my job." Then he walks off grumbling silently.

Ahraliniel would reply back in a calm smooth voice while he walked away, "I know Karovir, and your doing the best you can, Myth Drannor thanks you for that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl Under A Tree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next