Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl Under A Tree

Go down 
+3
Xeneize
Falling Leaf
DistastefulSin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 pm

*Being present during the Garok incident, Nadin approaches the tree and crouchs near her, keeping a respectfull distance. The Ar'Tel'Quessir stays silent for some time before talk.*

- A nice spot you have here sister, good view, good roof and nice soil *a thin and polite smile followed by another brief silence*.

- It is good that you decided make home here, the reclaimed City of Songs is now more than a promise, and we shall rebuild it in all its beautiful glory, if we remain united, and keeping faith in the alliance. The city is under the seldarine's bless and approval, as our Coronal's rule. If we have the seldarine with us, what more can we hope for? *Another very brief silence before he took air to rise*.

- If you need anything or if anything disturbs your peace, let me know, and we can talk about. If you didn't got my name yet, Nadin Moonbolt.
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
*Being present during the Garok incident, Nadin approaches the tree and crouchs near her, keeping a respectfull distance. The Ar'Tel'Quessir stays silent for some time before talk.*

- A nice spot you have here sister, good view, good roof and nice soil *a thin and polite smile followed by another brief silence*.

- It is good that you decided make home here, the reclaimed City of Songs is now more than a promise, and we shall rebuild it in all its beautiful glory, if we remain united, and keeping faith in the alliance. The city is under the seldarine's bless and approval, as our Coronal's rule. If we have the seldarine with us, what more can we hope for? *Another very brief silence before he took air to rise*.

- If you need anything or if anything disturbs your peace, let me know, and we can talk about. If you didn't got my name yet, Nadin Moonbolt.

Should would smile while Nadin sits, being respectful of his silence she would just great him with a smile and a nod. After he spoke about the Seldarine should would agree with his words. On his departure, "Thank you Nadin i will remember that, and if i can help you in anyway please also ask" *she would give him a smile and a nod on his departure*
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 am

Anyone who went to look for Ahraliniel the night of June 14 and the early day of June 15 would not find her under her tree where she normally lay resting, nor would there be any sign she was there.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 am

Karovir would look at the tree for a little while as he passes on his regular patrol, then he would move on thinking that she probably is somewhere with Mahalion or the Arivaelruars.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

Celovar passes the tree and looks couriously and wonders where she could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Under A Tree   A Girl Under A Tree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl Under A Tree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2