Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rimwood Lyons Effect

Go down 
+5
StaurosMallack
shellshocked59
Arhka
DaShi
jalmynar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya

Tanya

Rimwood Lyons Effect Empty
PostSubject: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

After meeting with Valtore Ironhouse, Maya Lyon brought other Lyons to help her restore Rimwoods and trees around Ironhouse. Some of them would use skills and some magic of nature itself to plant and heal damage done during Shadovar attack. Passengers could notice that mysterious people in green are healing the land, and they could be mistaken for druids, but maybe some of them are druids after all. Even flower seeds are brought from the depths of enchanted forest hidden in depths of Cormanthor Forest for decoration of Rimwood. With their experience of restoring Lyons Forest, after some time Rimwood would maybe look even more beautiful and healthy than it was before Shadovar attack (depending on DMs and builders of course).
Back to top Go down
DM_Umbra

DM_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Maya would find her magics - and the magics of the Druids having very little effect on the land surrounding the Ironhouse Halls. Small flowers settle with little effort, but anything that they attempt that requires magic deep beneath the surface results in abject failure.

Whether the Rimwood would return to it's healthy state in the future remains to be seen....
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

*Jeramy wonders around into rimwoods and sits down and focuses. his spirit wolf companion walks around him sniffing at the ground. Jeramy focuses his master of raidence powers and his shaman powers to detect any lasting corruption within the land around rimwood.*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

After watching the magic's of the Lyon's failing to aid the growth of the plant life he sends a letter to the elves asking if they know anything that could aid in the restoration of the weave, or aid the life return to the land.
Back to top Go down
DaShi

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Viscera watches their attempts and frowns a bit. "I like the way it looks now." Then heads to the Royal Oak.
Back to top Go down
Arhka

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

The efforts of the restoration disturb an short, grey skinned woman camping out in Rimwood. Falling out of one of the burnt trees, she lands with a slight but graceful whump. A bit groggy, she sits up rubbing her eyes. Her free hand sits on the pommel of a rapier as she recovers.

"I," she yawns,"t-thought this was going to be quiet enough." Her voice is rather soft and near inaudible.

Looking around, she poses a question to the tender who found her. "W-Who are you...and what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Arhka wrote:
The efforts of the restoration disturb an short, grey skinned woman camping out in Rimwood. Falling out of one of the burnt trees, she lands with a slight but graceful whump. A bit groggy, she sits up rubbing her eyes. Her free hand sits on the pommel of a rapier as she recovers.

"I," she yawns,"t-thought this was going to be quiet enough." Her voice is rather soft and near inaudible.

Looking around, she poses a question to the tender who found her. "W-Who are you...and what are you doing?"

((who are you trying to talk to here?))
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Aramil sents a letter back to Valtore.

"Dear friend

Indeed it cause me great sorrow to see the Rimwood like this, it seems the descruction the pass of the Shadovar city left is more deep than we thought, i dont know much of it to tell you the truth, but if there are some negatives energies left to the area i suggest you to gather as many clerics you can and try to Hallow the place, it is a ritual i have seen performed in Mythdrannor from a group of clerics half a year ago, i hope this will aid you.

Aramil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 am

After magic failed Leo Lyon used his skills without magic, and performed 100% natural work on the land and gardening that he learned for the all years he spent in nature. He would of course wonder what would block the power of the gods given to the druids that makes the restoration of the nature to fail. But now with natural work on the surface, whatever was making the gods' power fail would have to come out and deal with the natural work on the surface, because there was no more magic used to restore the nature.
Back to top Go down
DM_Umbra

DM_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

Cllyx wrote:
After magic failed Leo Lyon used his skills without magic, and performed 100% natural work on the land and gardening that he learned for the all years he spent in nature. He would of course wonder what would block the power of the gods given to the druids that makes the restoration of the nature to fail. But now with natural work on the surface, whatever was making the gods' power fail would have to come out and deal with the natural work on the surface, because there was no more magic used to restore the nature.

Leo would find his work having a profound effect on the woods; in comparison to those whom continued to attempt to use their faltering magics. Over the course of several days; Leo is able to bring forth fresh soil and saplings; planting them in the transplated soil results in success! Though it will be some time before the vegetation and trees reach adult size; Leo knows that in time... the land will prosper once more.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:41 am

After finally hearing of the event's having taken place, and regaining enough strength to travel safely, Mylanis finds her way to Rimwood and the crater. Here she begins recovering efforts in order to try and replant and regrow the area. Being a powerful druid and follower of Shiallia, she asks her goddess for the power to help all the plants grow healthy and strong.

As always she also carries along a lot of seedlings which only need soil, after having been grown in safety somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 am

Once again Maya organized gardening team to help Rimwood be more healthy and more beautiful. Gardeners who helped Maya are Taeron, Kasia, Wendal, Laurent, Nathaniel (Ashwood) and Calisea (Including Vent previously day). The team has spent hours working on Rimwoods, and after long work some entered the river to wash themselves and get rid of sweat.

Rimwood Lyons Effect 124671190-3

Rimwood Lyons Effect 124671188-3

Rimwood Lyons Effect 124671184-3

Rimwood Lyons Effect 124671179-3

Rimwood Lyons Effect 124671173-3

Last edited by Tanya on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donath_Wolfbayne

Donath_Wolfbayne

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 am

Victor with his wolf companion Bayliss walk around Rimwood surveying the area seeing if their would be enough vegetation to hold any sustainable wildlife whether it be rabbits dear or even a mix of the carnivores and herbivores to keep the food chain running without having an over abundance of any species and threats of overpopulation. If everything is in order he sets off to the surrounding areas collecting some of the smaller animals first. Having a way with animals he sits in one spot for some time allowing the nearby animals to become comfortable around him he would then slowly pull out some carrots he has stashed in his pouch breaking them up and sharing them with his animal friends asking if they would follow him too a new area they could call home. Any animals that do decide too follow him he will take them too Rimwood showing the newly growing vegetation in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 am

Entering in final phase of finishing with restoring and healing the Rimwoods, Leo has found way to faster the effect upon the land by bringing already grown healthy trees with help of earth spirits. Because magic of nature could not help grow the planted ones in faster time, that magic is used on the grounds where this coming trees are taken, from the Lyons Forest itself. Missing trees in Lyons Forest now were replanted with new ones, and will be cared with nature magic and gardening skills on the land where the magic actually works, but here where it does not, healthy trees are brought to replace the dead ones. Grass was not brought from other places, only replanted as it does not take long time for it to grow naturally and color the land in green again.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 pm

After two months of hard work Lyons finished restoring Rimwoods on Ironhouse request. The last day Maya's gardening team finished, she addressed to the fellow Lyons and inhabitants of Lyons forest and their spirits who came and helped in all the hard work done here. "I want to thank you everyone who helped us in keeping this place alive, healthy and beautiful. The battle that happened here more than two months ago harmed this land very hard, and we could not ignore call for help. Unnatural and unknown disturbance beneath us slowed us down, I can feel its presence inside Ironhouse halls where when I enter I fell powerless. But we stood together and made this to happen. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee that dwarves here will be thankful for this work as I am. For those who do not know, we are dead for them and they proudly covered their gates with such announcement. I was not capable to understand what really happened, but it did since the time they started housing zhetnarim and necromancers in their halls. So I would suggest that all inhabitants of Lyons forest avoid Rimwoods from now or to approach it with great caution, because zhentarim and necromancers stand for everything what is against us, and thus this place is not safe for our lives. Again you have my heart full of thanks and may you walk with love and beauty back to our forest." Maya sends her helpers home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Incorporeal male figure moves between trees very fast. It is not easy to spot his actual location. Perhaps he is trying to avoid running on a dwarf. But he would show great care of the nature. It has been months since similar figure appeared in Rimwoods. The figure freezes not so far from the entrance to Ironhouse mines. It stops as some old memories on this dwarven clan goes through his mind. He then turns back to have another glance at Rimwoods and smiles, satisfied with achieved result with Lyons work, and then the Archspirit disappears deeper in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rimwood Lyons Effect   Rimwood Lyons Effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Rimwood Lyons Effect
Page 1 of 1