Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search for a Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razgril

Razgril

Search for a Mage Empty
PostSubject: Search for a Mage   Search for a Mage EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am

A large man in black armor wearing a tattered great cloak over a heavy full plate armor entered the Royal Oak Inn late in the afternoon. He wears his hair long, tied back into a pony tail, his face is tattooed and covered in unsightly, repellent scars. He glances about the inn and finally heads straight for the bar.

After ordering and downing a mug of the darkest, bitterest ale available, he places a bag of coins on top of the counter with a loud thump of his armored fist. Turning to the few patrons gathered about in the main room, he rises his voice so he is heard clearly across the room.

"My name is Sergul Zalff, and I seek the whereabouts of the mage known as Salintar Ustar... I seek to return him to the brothers he belongs with. He was last seen in Freehaven... Bring news of his current whereabouts, and a reward of five thousand gold coins minted in Hillsfar shall be yours! I shall await here three days, for news of his whereabouts."

Afterwards, he turns to the barkeeper and orders another round of ale.
Back to top Go down
Razgril

Razgril

Search for a Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Mage   Search for a Mage EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

After the alloted time passes and no news are received regarding the whereabouts of the mage sought, the armored man pays his tab and heads out the door. He is last seen seeking passage towards Freehaven, seeking to enter the place and look there for the whereabouts of Salintar Ustar.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Mage
Page 1 of 1