Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Search for Thayans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avarson

Avarson

A Search for Thayans Empty
PostSubject: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 am

The following message is written with a careful hand. The message is penned in a solid black ink and written in the language of the Mulhorandi. Two copies are posted, one in Castle Krag (which a copy of the message written in common is given to those in charge, so that the Zhentarim there may see the message for what it is) and one in the Crossroads.

"I am in search of others of Thay to make contact with in these overtly hostile lands. I wish to see us come together so that we may gauge our power and gather our strength in hopes that we can bring the culture of our homeland to this region.

I currently reside at the inn in Castle Krag keep, I suggest that as our meeting location.

~ Koresh Quantoul ~"
Back to top Go down
Avarson

Avarson

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:27 pm

((An OOC Note: A few others and myself are trying to put together a Thayan guild, and perhaps an Enclave to go with it. If you are interested, make a post here, PM me, or add me on skype! We are looking for non-red-wizards as well, to hopefully diversify things a bit. Thayan Knights are most welcome!))
Back to top Go down
Broseidon

Broseidon

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 pm

An answer would be pinned to the message at the crossroads.

"I would be interested in meeting you."

Signed,

Khelda, priestess of Kossuth
Back to top Go down
Avarson

Avarson

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:50 pm

((Sent you a PM.))
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:50 am

(( Avarson if you're still around I'd like to get in on this. My Thayan doesnt really have anywhere to go at the moment! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Thayans   A Search for Thayans Empty

Back to top Go down

A Search for Thayans
Page 1 of 1