Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beaten but not broken...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

Beaten but not broken... Empty
PostSubject: Beaten but not broken...   Beaten but not broken... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 am

"Sshh" the man whispered, as he slowly unbound her hands. Anadia drifted in and out of consciousness, her body limp and covered with blood. The old boatman Tahandor carefully removed the ropes from around her neck and ankles. "I've got ya girlie.", he spoke. With wounds fresh and blood flowing, Anadia the honorable Bladesinger attempted to speak. "...Dr...", although her gurgled words would not break sound before she drifted off once more. The old boatman looks down upon the naked elven woman he now carries, his eyes swelling with tears. "I saw it all....I saw." Across the river he'd take her, to the City of Song for sure. "I will get ye' all patched up..." He wraps her dark cloak about her seemingly frail frame, as the sudden onslaught of cold weather reared. Across the river they'd sail, to find a healer in Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down

Beaten but not broken...
Page 1 of 1