Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghael24

Ghael24

Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th Empty
PostSubject: Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th   Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:10 am

I looked at the Shadowdale threads between June 8th and June 17th, and it seems this event was not reported. I believe the DM who was in charge was DM_Umbra.

Message posted on June 12, 2012 (DMs can PM me to request where this quote was originally posted):

Quote :
A few days ago (I think it was on Sunday), the Old Skull volcano erupted and spewed out lava and boulders. A team of Zhent went inside to investigate (I think they were Zaburra, Fihdeliss and Vincham -- I don't know if there were others, because the Zhent cordoned-off the area around the Old Skull).

A few days before that eruption, people in Shadowdale heard rumbling sounds, the ground shook, and some lava went down the Old Skull (I have no proof of that, because I didn't take notes of that event. Perhaps someone else can confirm that).
Back to top Go down
Kaj

Kaj

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th   Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 am

The crypts were completely destroyed in the eruption and is technically unusable, the lower cavern remained more or less in tact.
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

Ghael24

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th   Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:43 pm

The crypts were completely destroyed during a Rebel event that took place in the night of June 30th and July 1st (depending on your Time Zone).

The above was an event that took place three weeks before the Rebel event that destroyed the crypts.

Now, I am not aware of the details surrounding the destruction of the crypts, however I do know that it did happen and that someone is currently taking all the facts in order to give a proper report of the circumstances.

However, I would advise that person to take note of Kaj's comment: the lower caverns are more or less intact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th   Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Report: Old Skull Eruption June 10th
Page 1 of 1