Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the old skull inn...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

At the old skull inn... Empty
PostSubject: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 am

The towering sun elf Aureco is seen speaking with the staff of the Old Skull Inn soon after the ordeal that set fire to the floor of the inn, effectively damaging grand part of the first floor.

He is soon afterwards asking to see a man that goes by the name of Jarrin.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 am

After quite a bit of To-do, the unhappily mussed priest of Sune, Dorian Skye, made his way up to a room in the inn. He locked himself in there, only opening the door for a bath to be delivered and for cleaning supplies for his armor. He'd say through the door that he intended to stay there until he was sure he wasn't ill and contagious from the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 am

Having promptly bathed, disposed of or properly cleaned her dirtied gear of the mess she'd tread through below the Old Skull, a darkhaired woman would leave the Old Skull Inn with a frown on her face, jotting notes in a journal before she'd decidedly make a few trips.  Spending the next two days on the task, she'd stop first at the Crossroads, visiting the Academy Library there and borrowing a hefty sum of books from it's Library on the Abyss, plagues and anything she could find the, "Most Fatal Horror" written within its script.  Leaving a note for the leader of the group with a promise to return with she borrowed and that she'd love to reinstate her membership and alliance, Lairena would then ask Natalya for a ride along the North Ride and the young woman would walk the rest of the way to Rimwood.

Once there, she'd visit the Ironhouse halls, doing much the same as she'd greet the dwarves and ask around to see if Valtore had left anything in the halls relating to plagues or demons, leaving notes for her friends there as well as information of what she'd observed down in the tunnels.  She'd also leave a thank you note and individual letters to those she had time to write to before hurrying back out again and finally attempting to find passage to Free Haven at Dawn the next day.

She would go to Natalya with her luggage of books and pay the woman a small amount more than usual to attempt convincing her that it was urgent that she make it to Free Haven before Sunset.  If she's successful, she'd settle herself at the Dancing Homunculus to browse her findings, or at some point, visit the Library in the crafter's guild to seek out information on Talona and mortal styled plagues and how to combat them.  Borrowing what books she could, she'd head back to the Dancing Homunculus taking up one of the tables at the inn to perform her research at times, or working upstairs in the common room at others.  Either way, she'd remain there after that, sometimes hiring messengers in the market place to bring her more books.

{{  OOC: Willing to roll Lore IG if necessary and take a screenshot.  All of the above would be what she'd do over the span of a week, probably longer. Likewise, I will also split this post toward a thread related to the RP in the Free Haven Subforum if the DM would like since my character will not be in Shadowdale while she researches.  }}
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:46 pm

*Jarrin walks up to the bar covered in dirt and ash with a foul look on his normally jovial face and fixes himself something considerably stronger than his usual ale. He slams it back and grimaces a bit before placing the glass in the dirty dishes and turning to Myra.*

"Cleaned up what I could. Make sure you give a little extra to the cleanin staff for that mess and get holda them wood workin fellas what we used to fix up the joint after we started running it. Need ta get them floors and walls all repaired and fixed up quick as we can."

He looks at the glass and grimaces again. "And don't let me drink that fire water again...nasty stuff and it might burn the joint down ifn it ever spilt."

"Now...where's this person what's lookin for me? I'm tired, dirty, and smell like I been roasted ona spit, so ain't in the mood for much talkin and just wanna get this over with so I can get a decent bath."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 am

The elf turns to the man. "Greetings. I am here because your main floor has suffered some damage due to a spell that's gone out of control during a Talonite ordeal where I attempted to deal with a corpse that might or not, have been stopped from spreading plague. At least a small portion of the floor will need new planks. I wanted to know how much that will cost you, since I am the one paying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the old skull inn...   At the old skull inn... Empty

Back to top Go down

At the old skull inn...
Page 1 of 1