Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Biggest Lebowski

The Biggest Lebowski

A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull Empty
PostSubject: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:47 pm

The archer Zathala is no stranger to the Shadowdale, but recently she has been frequenting a new location for her, the tavern, more and more often. As the sun goes down she finds her way once again to the bar in the farming town. As she orders a hefty drink from the bartender she looks about, left and right, as if expecting something or someone, though no one seems to come. It is only a short amount of time til the first mug is replaced by a second, and a shorter bit longer before the second is replaced with a third.
Back to top Go down
MasterSilke

MasterSilke

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 pm

"Careful there, lass. Gonna drink yourself under the table right quick if you keep going at that rate."

The red-garbed man sets himself on a stool beside the archer, habitually fiddling with his hat before ordering himself a glass of Moonshaean whiskey.

"Not much of a commonality for you," he says before taking a quick sip of his drink. "Things going well enough?"
Back to top Go down
The Biggest Lebowski

The Biggest Lebowski

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

The genasi doesn't bother to turn to look at the man, draining the last dregs of liquid from her drink before responding.

"With this beer I'm more prone to surrender to bloating than I am to intoxication. Wench!" She offers a bark to the buxom barmaid. Motioning to a spot on the bar near here. "Two fingers of Moonshean whiskey. Make it quick." With that she finally shifts to face the man in the hat. "You are hardly the type to judge anyway. Maybe I have simply found myself wishing to emulate the second greatest archer of the Dales." She scoops up the glass of whiskey right as it arrives, letting the aggressive motion spill a little of the liquor on her gloves hand as she tips her drink to her friend.
Back to top Go down
DeathProphet

DeathProphet

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:34 pm

A dark hooded man watched the two at the bar from a shadowed corner. A sly smirk crossed his face as she spoke of archery. Surely this creature did not think she could out preform him...

He decided to remain quiet, studying them.
Back to top Go down
MasterSilke

MasterSilke

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:23 pm

He lets out a hearty chuckle, clinking his glass against hers before downing another gulp of whiskey.

"Second greatest archer? Watch what you say 'round here, lass. You'll ruin my reputation of being a lazy, drunk arse charlatan. But I s'pose I should feel honored or some shite that I'm actually the focus of one's emulation."
Back to top Go down
The Biggest Lebowski

The Biggest Lebowski

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 am

"Lazy drunk arse charlatan..." Zathala smiles slightly at that. "Im a long way away from achieving such a grand and impressive title. The woman looks about the tavern, leaning towards Emrys as she lowers her voice. Even as she begins to speak her hand slips, and she just barely catches herself before she would slams her head onto the bar. "So, whats the plan now? I got the feeling something needs to get done." She offers it off the cusp, acting as if the slip never happened at all.
Back to top Go down
MasterSilke

MasterSilke

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

"Watch out now. Those bars got a knack for just jumping up and whacking one right in the face," he says with a smirk, though it is short- lived. He looks down towards his glass and rubs his brow before answering her query with a faint voice.

"We'll have to try again and soon. Time's not really working with us, and I'm bloody impatient."
Back to top Go down
DeathProphet

DeathProphet

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:23 am

Boghadair chuckled softly at the woman, though out of ear shot he would try to make what he could from their lips.
Back to top Go down
The Biggest Lebowski

The Biggest Lebowski

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Zathala grins, leaning uncomfortably close to Emrys as she lowers her voice. Her slips move little at she whispers to him. She ends with pulling back and clapping loudly once. "And that's when we get them. We can do it tonight even."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull   A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull Empty

Back to top Go down

A New (Old) Patron at the Old Skull
Page 1 of 1