Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Report: Undead Attack from the Crypts (sometime between June 20th and July 9th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghael24

Ghael24

Event Report: Undead Attack from the Crypts (sometime between June 20th and July 9th) Empty
PostSubject: Event Report: Undead Attack from the Crypts (sometime between June 20th and July 9th)   Event Report: Undead Attack from the Crypts (sometime between June 20th and July 9th) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:47 am

I looked at the Shadowdale threads between June 20th and July 17th, and it seems this event was not reported. I do not know who the DM in charge was.

This happened shortly after (either one day after, or a few days after) a high-ranking (NPC) Zhentarim was seen yelling at a group of Zhent in front of the well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Message posted on July 18th (DMs can PM me to request where this quote was originally posted):

Quote :
There was an undead attack on Shadowdale. Apparently, they were vampire dread knights.

I didn't see this event occur, but I did hear about it a few minutes after it ended (DMs can PM me to request how I came about this information).

Apparently, these undead came from the crypts and attacked the town centre.
Back to top Go down

Event Report: Undead Attack from the Crypts (sometime between June 20th and July 9th)
Page 1 of 1