Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghael24

Ghael24

Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th Empty
PostSubject: Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th   Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:06 am

I looked at the Shadowdale threads between July 17th and July 27th, and it seems this event was not reported. The DM who was in charge was DM_Cy.

Message posted on July 18, 2012 (DMs can PM me to request where this quote was originally posted):

Quote :
[this message was heavily edited to preserve anonymity and to remove any bias from the event]
a young boy came to the fire in the centre of town and accused someone of being a Rebel, and of being disrespectful to Bane. That was enough to attract the attention of many Zhent and Banites: Templar Andeman Tremelaine, Black Fang Anteos and Krogan among them. The Zhent and Banites confronted the boy and said he was lying. After trying to discipline him, Black Fang Anteos threw him to the ground. The boy died, his neck broken from the fall.

The boy was speaking like he believed the tenets of the Banite faith.

The Zhent decided to leave the boy's body as a message to those who would lie to the Zhent.

A woman spoke angrily to the Zhent for "killing a cub" -- she was arrested and brought to jail.

The child died at around 4 p.m., Eastern Time on July 18th. His body was left lying in the dust next to the fire for at least 6 RL hours (it was still there at around 10 p.m., Eastern Time), as confirmed by Black Fang Anteos (I don't have a screenshot of the player of Black Fang Anteos emoting that the body was still there, but the DMs can PM me for more information). DM_Cy removed the child's body after the event, so we had to emote that it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th   Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm

[editted out]

Last edited by Dormouse on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

Ghael24

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th   Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 am

Oh, sorry.

I probably shouldn't have reported this event then, because death isn't really uncommon in Shadowdale.

I took into account the Black Fang's statement that they would leave the body there as an example, and of his emote -- six RL hours later -- stating that the body was still there. Perhaps the Black Fang had not been told that the boy was taken to the temple and raised.

My report was based on the fact that the body of a young boy stayed for a long time right next to the campfire -- so many people would have seen it. It also happened shortly after Roman's body was displayed in the centre of town ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th   Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:31 am

oh well, that's okay, ill delete my post and that rp can stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th   Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Report: Killing of a Young Boy July 18th
Page 1 of 1