Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's that time..

Go down 
+10
DM Defiler
Zaroak
Ekzebiche
Magentafoxrose
farinal
Flyingchair
Ghael24
Sunflower
Kuitenknieper
Falling Leaf
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am

I have enjoyed my time here on Dalelands. It's the best server out there ever, and will always be I'm sure of that.
But I have so much going on in real life, I need to just focus on that. Work, my study, and rl friends.
So it's with tears I have to say goodbye =(

Thank you all for making my time so good here! Thanks to you, the staff team and DMs! You guys are doing an amazing job and I love you all.
Despite all the rumors I heard about the DB staff, well, what I've heard and what I've seen for myself are two different things. I don't care what other people say, I want to make it clear that DB is an amazing place to be! Thank you all.
Thanks to all the players out there, I loved roleplaying with you all.

I will stay on the forums for a few days more, so people can get the chance to PM me if they wish =)

The Fate of my Characters

Aliel was close to sliding away from her elven belief, but swallowing her pride has saved her more than once. She left Shadowdale and was bound for Evermeet, along with her youngest sister. There, she set up her business, still selling exquisite trinkets and rare components. She would have a trading contact in the Dalelands, one who would export her goods. Aliel and her youngest sister met up with Melina and Varyk, their siblings, and they stayed together in Evermeet. Aliel kept her faith in Erevan Ilesere, and she still did mischief, however she would not harm or kill innocent elves, as she had done before.

Illyssa had served her time faithfully in Shadowdale, following the Dark Lord Bane. Being pacted to Hezebel and devoted to Bane, her fate was sealed. Illyssa went to the Zhentil Keep where she served faithfully and was the cause for a great turnover of many battles fought against Bane's enemies.

Kyla left Shadowdale without as much as a goodbye, bound for Athkatla. She was burning with hatred and vengeance against those who had owned and abused her. But on the way, she met a young man, who was also headed there, to whom she told her story. Following with him day and night, he eventually convinced her that killing them would not give her peace and it would only leave her with more restless nights. This man turned out to be a paladin of Lathander, and eventually, Kyla knew he was right. Returning to Shadowdale, Kyla knew her time was over. She said her farewells to Nephis and The Elite, thanked Neph for training her, then took off. Later, she converted to Lathander and her hope was restored. Then she married this young paladin, and together they had a good life.

Vakryta left Myth Drannor and went to Evermeet with Aliel. There, she started her own florist business, and soon people from all around Faerûn heard about the magnificent flowers Vakryta was growing and selling. Reuniting with her two siblings, Melina and Varyk, she was happy to be there. However, she never stopped praying for her fallen sister, Illyssa.

Arachne was very confused. After that final test Quath'sil had put her through, Arachne found that she missed the svirfnebli society. Knowing that she would never be allowed to, Arachne left the drow camp without a word to Quath'sil. However, she left a note to the man she in fact did love, Bhinas, explaining in it that she could not stay in the evil web of Lolth. In the letter it also said that she deeply, truly loved him, and that Tor'Raa, her slave, was his now. Arachne eventually found her old group of deep gnomes, and she stayed with them for months. But knowing that the drow could be chasing her any moment, Arachne - on the svirfnebli advice - left the Underdark. She wanted to see the surface for herself. It was spring-time when she did, and the many blossoming, yet unknown scents overwhelmed her. The sun pained her and still does to this day, but nevertheless Arachne found that she liked it up here. She joined a group of Eilistraee-followers for some tendays. However, the Moon Dancer society was not one Arachne found to her liking, so she left, heading into the unknown, until she finally came upon the Sword Coast. There, she joined a ship, sailed by a tiefling who went by the name Deyla Mist. And Arachne liked it there, so she stayed on that ship. Soon she was promoted to Quartermaster.

Faylinn never left Waterdeep as she had intended, and so her life was uneventful and dull. She never got the adventure she was dreaming of; instead she died old as a noble. Rich, but her soul as poor as ever.

Once again, thank you all for everything! I love you guys!
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 am

Never really got to RP with you except a bit in forum posts. A pitty you go but it's understanible and good luck. Maybe you come back someday Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 am

Think I only played with Vakryta a few times, but I had my fun. Take care, and maybe future will grant you some time to peep in every now and then again.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:59 am

You will be missed hon. But RL has to come first. ALWAYS. You take care of you!
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

Ghael24

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Indeed, you will be missed. It was a pleasure roleplaying with you.

I hoped things would not have turned this way between our characters, and that you had played Vakryta more. Maybe that would have changed things. But maybe not.

In any case, I had a great time RPing with you. I hope RL will be good to you Very Happy

Take care Wink
Back to top Go down
Flyingchair

Flyingchair

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Wish you a good life Smile if you do decide to return at some point, we're ready to rp Smile
Back to top Go down
farinal

farinal

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm really sad to see you leave. Why did you closed all the doors for your characters though?

Anyway... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Magentafoxrose

Magentafoxrose

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

My characters will miss playing with each of your toons very much Sad But, I understand and good luck with all in life, work, and studies Smile
Back to top Go down
Ekzebiche

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

I can't believe... It's sad news indeed. I hope Bhinas won't do something stupid after what's happened... It'll hurt him in many aspects. Thank you for RP, I hope you'll come back someday, and good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Sad I was hoping that you were return at some point. Take care and it would be nice to hear you keep in touch. You were an awesome person from the times we would chat.
Back to top Go down
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:15 pm

You were and are a dear friend, nothing but a decent and fun player and I hope we stay in touch. Smile
Back to top Go down
DM Atropos

DM Atropos

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I hope you can make it back eventually. It was always a pleasure to watch you RP.
Back to top Go down
pvpu

pvpu

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 am

Sad to see you leave Sad
Thanks for all the fun and all the great RP we had! I loved your each and every of your characters, they were so unique to the core.
Take care, and I'll see you in real life! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eetheart.blogspot.com
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 am

D'aww, thank you all for your sweet words! <3
Take very good care of yourselves =)
Back to top Go down
pvpu

pvpu

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 am

Seriously though, reading your characters' fates while listening to this makes it so awesome Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://eetheart.blogspot.com
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 am

That's so you! ^^
But I like that song =) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kall45

Kall45

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 pm

I know i haven't been on for more than a while but just wanted to send you off on your way with a wave. Illyssa and Barny had some amusing encounters - Enjoy real life, and don't forget to save regularly!
Back to top Go down
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 am

Thank you all for kind words. I check on the forums sometimes still, and I miss you all dearly! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Come back!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's that time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time..   It's that time.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's that time..
Page 1 of 1