Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Face In The Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

New Face In The Library Empty
PostSubject: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 am

Over the past few days the librarian and regular inhabitants of Myth Drannors library would have noticed a new face. Everynight when the moon settles comfortably in the sky, until just moments the moon is ready to disapper Uyna would sit at a table in the back corner reading. She would have anything she could find in the main library on Arcane Magic and the Weave, books she could find on the different races, including elves, history of Myth Drannor, and the common language. She would also sit with various wizard scrolls reading them over, trying to replicate the words on a new scroll, studying intensly for hours.

During this evening, Uyna would approach the head Librarian and ask how she could get access to Greater Books of the Arcane, things you couldn't find openly.

((Feel free to post if you want, RP encouraged))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Nadin looks satisfied as the aprentice shows much interest in learn about the acane and the fabric of magic, regularly he selects one and other book, including themes in theory about the weave, the fundaments of arcane and wizardy magic, and the practice of cast to wizard aprentices, offering them to Uyna.

- Your eagerness to learn is impressive, when you finish with the books we can practice this theory. *Grins and leaves Uyna to her studies*
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 pm

While Nadin is there she would say:

I successfully cast my first spells the other day! I thought you would be interested to know
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:25 pm

He nods and adds

- You told me about mage armor, very good, next time we will use it in field, against our enemies... aaand, I would like you to tell me how do you think a spell could be used to entertain, give me an example. Good studies Uyna of the small village. *grins politely*
Back to top Go down
DistastefulSin

DistastefulSin

PostSubject: Re: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Entertain? You could use it to create lights... Or perhaps make someone bigger or smaller! Or turn into things? Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Face In The Library   New Face In The Library Empty

Back to top Go down

New Face In The Library
Page 1 of 1