Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of a Half Drow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Return of a Half Drow Empty
PostSubject: Return of a Half Drow   Return of a Half Drow EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm

*Mara casually walks into Shadowdale from the east carefully pulling her hood low and avoiding eye contact with the guards. She approaches the law board and begins to scan over it reading a particular section. A grin stretches upon her face as she turns her attention to the well in search for someone*

"So it is true..." *she whispers to herself as she walks up to any Zhents that are on duty. She slowly pulls down her hood offering a polite smile to any there before speaking*

"I am looking for Adept Zaburra. Perhaps one of you could tell me where I might find him?"
Back to top Go down
LimitedIllusion

LimitedIllusion

Return of a Half Drow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Half Drow   Return of a Half Drow EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

*Adept Farleen walks up to the women*
"I hear you are looking for Zaburra, but he is no longer an Adept but Weavemaster of the Freestaves. If you wait by the fire long enough he is sure to pass within the day."
*after her statement she strolls off to the north*
Back to top Go down

Return of a Half Drow
Page 1 of 1