Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Back to Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psy Knight

Getting Back to Nature Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back to Nature   Getting Back to Nature EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Getting Back to Nature Dancewiththefireflies
All Credit for pic to artist

The young druidess looked up to the Goddess, and saw that is was the full moon was looking down on her tonight, the perfect face to work a ritual, after finding a quite grove in the woods, the young druidess would look for the right herbs, mandrake and monks root, planting the Mandrake into the bowl, the focus of her ritual, the druidess would then bite into the Monks root and chew, wincing at the bitter taste, as the drug started to take effect and her vision become blurry she would swallow and cut open her hand with her ritual sickle and bleed onto the mandrake while chanting in the People Tongue. “Blood oh me Blood, hear me, Blood oh me Blood, Feel Me, Blood oh me Blood, Know me, Blood oh me Blood, find me.” After filling the bowl with a pint of her blood, she would next begin to sway and dance on the spot, repeating again and again in an ever growing feverish dance. “Blood oh me Blood, hear me, Blood oh me Blood, Feel Me, Blood oh me Blood, Know me, Blood oh me Blood, find me.

Finally at the rituals climax she would collapse on to her knees panting and hold open her arms to the Goddess and pant before lunging forward and digging her hands into the dirt near the roots of one of the great oaks and digging a hole, still feverish from the herb and dancing, the young druidess would plant the young mandrake to its tree. “From ta earth ye did come, and to this tree I return yee, take comforted in y'r tree lil one, and carry me words to all that can hear them... The Druidic Circle calls tis Sons an Daughters, dere be much work ta be done.”
Falling back onto her back, Pandora would groan softly before passing out, a smile on her lips, as for a moment, she swore she heard her words being carried upon the wind in Druidic.
Back to top Go down

Getting Back to Nature
Page 1 of 1