Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

strange cornsigns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marpalm

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

*A person make pentagrams in the cornfields recently.
They are burned into it with a huge amound of heat.
And a figure often shows up close to SD. It has wings and keeps the save distance to the guards*

(( OOC Yua has to enter SD for rp even if she is not allowed to.
The UD and freehaven are ghost towns and in the wildes she gets killed on sight without warning or rp.
However it is the only way that i could go on playing on this server.
sincerely yours))
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:20 pm

((Just an OOC response to this, yuan ti are not considered people by Zhentarim law and are not allowed to be within the city. In fact, there is a bounty on the head of any yuan ti. When you first made Yua, it became a well known fact that she was a yuan ti, therefore, banished from Shadowdale on pain of death. Unfortunately, this is something you need to take into consideration when playing a monster race.

Storyteller wrote:

IX. Miscellaneous Definitions
A. Person
A Person is a sentient being who is protected by the laws of the dale. They do not include: Slaves, Drow, Yuan-Ti, Duergar, Illithids, the Unliving, Lycanthropes, and extraplanar beings (excluding planetouched humans).

Dormouse wrote:

3,000 coins and a bottle of ale:
[list]
[*]For any Drow or Yuan-ti killed within Shadowdale
))
Back to top Go down
marpalm

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 pm

((Alright then tell me a prove of her snake blood.
Is a rumor already enough?))
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:19 pm

((This is the Zhentarim, rumor is all that's needed.))
Back to top Go down
HexBladerX

HexBladerX

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Pentralia wrote:
((This is the Zhentarim, rumor is all that's needed.))

(( And they'll find it out well enough once she's dead ... remember... the end justifies the means ))
Back to top Go down
Kaj

Kaj

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

///Perhaps you should learn to live with consequences for your actions and race choice.
Back to top Go down

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 am

marpalm wrote:

*A person make pentagrams in the cornfields recently.
They are burned into it with a huge amound of heat.
And a figure often shows up close to SD. It has wings and keeps the save distance to the guards*

(( OOC Yua has to enter SD for rp even if she is not allowed to.
The UD and freehaven are ghost towns and in the wildes she gets killed on sight without warning or rp.
However it is the only way that i could go on playing on this server.
sincerely yours))

Ok this is not true, I RPed with Yua even after discovering her Infernal Pact. My character still does not know her race, but you keep using fiend powers in wilds despite of my character offering RP out thousand times. And I never killed you, only offered breaking pact. She kept being peaceful and polite but was still using fiend powers and forms, despite all of that I did not want to be of those players with epic characters who patrol and slay low level monsters and fiends. I don't feel well about this myself because of ooc reason made my character act against his nature and would be considered metagaming. Despite of me going through all that you now come with post like this, and it feels like personal against me in public, that's not nice. So when you create monster race with infernal pact and go amongst their enemies, you need to accept consequences for it, because I will have to kill you next time or die in attempt. I am sorry that you cannot find other monster PCs to RP with who could accept your character, but if you want to have long RP with our characters don't play their enemies or it will, as it should, end up in battle, which is RP. For example it is poor RP for angel and fiend to sit and drink tea together and chat, it is not lore friendly and breaks impression, and that is what your character tried to achieve with Leo, literally, after making show of fiend magic in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
DM_Ocelot

DM_Ocelot

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 am

///// If Yua-pel is a known Yuan-ti, as I understand he is, then she is not welcome in SD, among many other places. It is an unfortunate situation, but Yuan-ti are not meant to be played overtly. They are a covert race for this exact reason. If you are caught or reported (with proof) to be in SD, you will find the reaction given to anyone metagaming guards by the DMs. This may seem harsh, since this is only a medium RP server, but things such as reactions to Drow/known Yuan-ti are something we intend to enforce.
Back to top Go down
marpalm

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 am

I am used to that yua gets haressed all the time.
I haven't meant you Leo.

I just want to say that i came to this server for ROLE PLAY.
It is a pitty that some players won't do RP and just hunt others.

At least it would be nice to let someone rp-out like i do.
I personally hate to fight low levelers and often rp-out.

I would say play and let the others play.
Back to top Go down

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Marpalm, I understand it can be frustrating but whether you see it or not, being hunted is roleplay. It's not a pity that people treat a Yuan-Ti how they should be treated, it's correct lore. If you think instead you would favor sitting around a camp fire at Shadowdale, you need to rethink the race/class choices you make. If this type of RP isn't what you're looking for, maybe you think about of playing an alt to get that RP. In the mean time, if you are in any city and are a known Yuan-Ti, you will be metagaming as pointed out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strange cornsigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange cornsigns   strange cornsigns Empty

Back to top Go down

strange cornsigns
Page 1 of 1