Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering Among the Refugees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiya

Saiya

Wandering Among the Refugees Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 pm

A young seeming elven maiden can be seen wandering among the refugees. Those who recognize her will know her as Cadence, an entertainer and sword dancer from Evereska. She goes from tent to tent, bringing them food and blankets. She speaks with them to find out their feelings on current events, and attempts to discover what their hopes and dreams for the future may be.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:33 am

Nadin walking in one of his patrols would be interested to know the elven maiden, waiting for an opportunity to see her in action he would join the commoners to see one of her spectacles of dance with swords, politely the sun elf will adress her only after a presentation is finished.

*Bowing elegantly he presentes himself, still in a polite and humble manner*
I'm Nadin Moonbolt, bladesinger and sworned defender of Myth Drannor, serving as spell captain of the Akh'Faern, under the orders of our grace the lady Coronal Ilsevele of house Miritar. When you have time check the references of schools, projects and other ideas to help our citizens, as I suppose you can be of great assistance in these. We live in war, but we dont need make our citizens lives harsher because of this. Your dedication to make these people lives more enjoyable is admirable sister, I thank you in the name of each of them, and I'm certain that you pleases the seldarine serving the alliance this way.
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:12 am

She smiles and bows her head in return. "I'm Cadence Iavas'Menel of Evereska." She says. "A pleasure to meet you. I'll be certain to look into those projects, but I do have to ask... you speak of my helping the citizens, which is all well and good but, " She looks to the rows of tents set up. "Have these people, the refugees, been named as citizens of Myth Drannor?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:16 am

Nadin seems surprised at her at first, and without change his mood he continues

- No need to mention the name of the hidden city in public, I know how our kin is very troubled about your city be discovered, so all the tell'quessir here understand and respect this need of great secrecy too. Probably you had some shock I suppose, moving from an isolated city to another where all good races are alied, a difficult decision I suppose, or maybe not so much *grins pleased*.

- All those who act good in their heart and work to make true the vision of Coronal Eltargrim, that now lives in Arvandor, are welcome to Myth Drannor, and have the same rights as any citizen. Of course they can go too at any time if this is what their hearts wish.

Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Cadence blinks in surprise, turning her head to the side. "Evereska has been known to the world for quite some time now." She replies. "We enjoy trade with the other cities of the Sword Coast, and though we have known some hard times and war, the city is once again thriving. I thank you, though, for your desire to help keep Evereska safe. It warms my heart to know there are those who have never known Evereska's radiance who would wish to keep what secrets remain safe."

"But, that is not my purpose here." Once again she smiles. "If these refugees have been named as citizens of Myth Drannor, are there efforts being made to give them a place to stay other than these tents? To offer them land to call their own that they might build a life for themselves upon?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 pm

- Evereska revealed itself? Now I'm very surprised, less than five years ago it remained one of the most hidened elven cities... well, things are changing fastly, blessed be the seldarine.

- In fact we are working actively some time now to build houses to the refugees, and we are as well gathering resources to assist them with their needs. Your assistance in both is more than welcome.

*The sun elf give her instructions on how to contribute to both*: ((https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net/t15913-new-houses-being-build-for-the-refugees & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Among the Refugees   Wandering Among the Refugees Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Among the Refugees
Page 1 of 1