Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations, from our House to yours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Donations, from our House to yours Empty
PostSubject: Donations, from our House to yours   Donations, from our House to yours EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 pm

*Crypto smiles softly as he passes the farms and the shrine to Chauntea entering the Lathanderite settlement. He heads straight for the temple seeking Alex Smithson or Liza Azumith or any other Lathanderite he knows well... even any he does not know well he would greet with warm regard.*

Greetings friend and ally. My House has been productive of late, earning a good living from the trade of wares and gems, and the retaking of riches once stolen by bandits and beastmen. Our cup is full and we have much to spare. Please accept my offering to your orphanage in that they may be better fed, better outfited, and better educated. This would give my House great pleasure to serve yours in this way. Let the children be redeemed in the name of all those who have suffered before them. I pray you, please take it.

///Will donate to Lathanderite player or DM in game when the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Donations, from our House to yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations, from our House to yours   Donations, from our House to yours EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

*After speaking with Crypto some time she thanks him for the donation and assures him it will be put to good use*

(( Will give a DM the 10k donated by Crypto next time I see one on =) ))
Back to top Go down

Donations, from our House to yours
Page 1 of 1