Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations to the citites protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Donations to the citites protection Empty
PostSubject: Donations to the citites protection   Donations to the citites protection EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 pm

blue though still in self exile as his punishment uses his time to continue his work and making scrolls of the spells needed to detect the parasites and to cure the host "sense life and dismissal" he orders his brother to deliver them to the keeper to be distributed among those who are watching and curing those infected before allowing entry..

as he is running out of the finances to make things like this to give away in times of need he makes only a few of each *10 in total 5 each* with a note stating

"my friend I know this isn't much but it is all I can make for free at this time please take these and distribute them amongst those at the boat dock and entrances to the city else where.. I would do more to help if it is truly needed and then return to my exile to finish my self imposed punishment. you need but ask my friend.

blue mage"

(if you want those meet me in game when you can ill hand them over with blue)
Back to top Go down

Donations to the citites protection
Page 1 of 1