Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms Empty
PostSubject: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:16 am

blue would post a note in Myth Drannor only the note reads as follows

We are seeking any donations of glowing fire, power, air, earth, and water essences..

These will go to protect the Lathander Farms from undead so if you can please donate what you are willing.. Please seek Keeper Nadin to donate to..

My Thanks to You,

Blue Mage

(ooc Note do not post totals of donations you intend but maybe a note seeking the keeper and he will keep totals of donations)

Last edited by Skyiba on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:20 am

As he passes through the marketplace in the early morning, Cleo spies the note. He smiles, touches the note lightly, and says a little prayer of blessing for the Blue Mage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm

*After receiving a letter from Blue, Julia sends an answer to her friend telling that she'll ask the Chaunteans and Lathanderites in Shadowdale to gather the components and essences. Along with this, she sends another letter to Nadin with a wood box containing a couple of dozens of Water and Earth Glowing essences.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Brother Orren will search out Nadin, "whats going on with undead in the farms?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Nadin would atend Orren

- Recently we had an incident with vampires attacking kids, and there is a way to prevent this from happening again, but requires magic beyond the limits of common casters, and these usually require much essences, what is the case now.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 pm

I don't know much about magic but I can help as much as I can. I spend most of my time in the fields and can be found there if my assistance is needed.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 pm

All assistance is always welcomed Brother Orren, we thank your attitude, and I believe I can speak for our friends lathanderites regarding such opinion. *grins politely*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey Nadin, my friend, take care of Brother Orren for me in Drannor... here I send you more Essences, a lot of them, gathered by the Lyons, Lathanderites and Chaunteans here in Shadowdale,

as you said, I'm sending more Air ones and none of the Fire type as you asked me,

blessings,

Julia.

((please get them with me IG when you could  Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:46 pm

*Julia adds more essences from components donated by the Chaunteans Valerie and Dillon.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms   Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations for the protection of the Lathander Farms
Page 1 of 1