Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memo is sent out to the Zhentarim and Church

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A memo is sent out to the Zhentarim and Church Empty
PostSubject: A memo is sent out to the Zhentarim and Church   A memo is sent out to the Zhentarim and Church EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Letters are sent to each member of the Zhentilar, Freestaves and Church.

Quote :
In my time here previously as Black Fang, then Imperceptor and now Commander I've noticed a troubling trend of weak individuals within our ranks. Let this serve as a one time warning, you are either with us or against us. You either serve the Dread Lord's will or you do not. There is no neutrality within our ranks and any found to be in the grey area will be purged. If I hear once more of any member of the Army of Darkhope attempting to do something as foolish as house beggars out of 'goodwill', I will have his head. This however I fear is not the only example, as I've encountered many others who think the Black Hand's will need not be done. For those who this does not apply to, continue to but fear the Dread Lord's wrath and not mine. For those who wish to spread hope, love and serve their own interests, know that time has come to an end. Lastly, I don't have time to micromanage, branch leaders will be held accountable for any who cannot be properly reeducated.

Signed,
Commander Anteos
Back to top Go down

A memo is sent out to the Zhentarim and Church
Page 1 of 1