Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Church of Cyric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R1D2J3

R1D2J3

The Church of Cyric Empty
PostSubject: The Church of Cyric   The Church of Cyric EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 am

The dark of night sees far more shadowy figures moving furtively through the every back alley, flophouse, and all the worst parts of town, be it Shadowdale, Free Haven, or other neighboring township and village, all the criminal underground is spreading the message : The faithful of Cyric are massing and all who are followers of The Prince of Lies are to report to their immediate cell leader and pledge themselves to strife and murder, to intrigues and deception, to The Lord of Three Crowns: Cyric.

The old man smiles and nods to himself in approval " Yes, the time is almost upon us, and soon the banites will truly understand fear, and the zhentarim will have new masters, we have taken over the zhentarim arm in Darkhold and now we will take over the Shadowdale chapter too. Yes, soon the Dark Sun will shine His darkness on all, and we shall end all this foolish, slavish devotion to the law, and their so-called peace will come to naught. All shall bow before Cyric, All Glory To The Black Sun, The Dark Sun, ALL HAIL CYRIC, The Prince of Lies!" he then , after a last look at the city fades back into the shadows, he knows there is still so much yet to be done.

OOC: will all members of the church of Cyric please PM me, I need a comprehensive list of our members so the DM's have a better idea of how many of us there are and can get some input from us on our members forum, you will be helping me alot if you can do this ASAP.

Thanks everyone !

R1D2J3
Back to top Go down
R1D2J3

R1D2J3

The Church of Cyric Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Cyric   The Church of Cyric EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

The old man walks into the hidden basement on an old farm owned by one of the faithful, the floor is marked with the symbol of The Black Sun : a jawless skull inside a black sunburst outlined in purple. he approaches the alter : a stone table with a large cloth draped over it bearing the skull and sunburst of Cyric, and places several holy items upon it, he begins his prayers to Cyric. After he is done with the dedications he smiles "th' ritual will soon be ready an' ye shall be a force te be reckoned with lad!" the old man speaks to a skeleton freshly dug up and still retaining some of it's rotten flesh and ragged clothing. "ye migh' find ye dun' 'ave quite th' thirst fer ale as ye use'te but I think af'er we take ye te th' town ye migh' find ye 'ave a bit o' a hunger if'n ye git me meanin' me boy!" the old man laughs and the foul guardians in the hidden shrine slink further into the shadows knowing the laughter of their master is never a good thing.
Back to top Go down

The Church of Cyric
Page 1 of 1