Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nraions Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 am

blue finds nraions body scrying for the crystal he gave him. in true Blue Mage fashion he ports him to the cathlemet plane where his kids are still living with his brothers and father. theare are all sadened by his death and make him ready thru family means and rituals.. the children of lorien and blue are peaking thru a crack in the door watching and learning.. blue turns knowing and waves them off saying "this is not your time to learn of such now go play i will be out in a few to tend to you" *smiling lovingly at them and they to him they do as was told*.. he helps his father and brothers prep nraions body for a ritual they alone are privy too.. now the time has come for a rest he heads out of the room allowing them to finish the final preporations..

Blue heads to the kitchen and cooks them a meal sets the table as he calls the kids in he picks them up and sets them at the table hugging them as he does so smiling at them he says "eat up ill answer your questions after". the family comes in and sits and eats after cleaning up..

The kids finish as blue does and he takes them into the livingroom sets down in his chair and sets them each in his lap and ask them "so what do you want to know"..

the kids ask him "whos that man you brought in" that is your uncle nraion he is your mothers brother and i brought him into our family as well.. they all look sad listening to him speak and the kids eyes tear up at mention of their mother..
he wipes their eyes and says in a calm soothing voice "i understand you didnt get to know her well in life but you have gotten to spend time with her spirit in our family tomb she held you talked to you did she not?" they look up at him witha faint smile "aye father we did she told us things as well" he nods to them "yes listen to her she was wise beyond her years and it is not often we get to speak to those who move on." They laugh at him "she told us about her time with you daddy and the pranks you pulled" they hold their hands on his face "its ok father we know you love and miss her". he smiles at them and says "says yes i did very much so and no you may not pull those pranks atleast not for awhile yet"..

he asks them again "what else you want to know my dearest younglings".. they ask "what was you all doing with him" blue answers "well that was the cleaning up of and preperations for our family ritual for bringing those we think or deem worthy enough to bring back".. they look up at him questioningly he looks down at them and says " aye i know what yu two think and i would have and still will do the same for your mother should she make the choice to do so but untill then there is nothing we can do they must have the choice made for themselves in their mind and heart".." if he had passed on how do you know how he felt" they ask..

Blue says " you know about my travels yes?".. "yes father we do" they answer promptly and politely.. Blue states "well in these travels i travel many places many realms i met his spirit wondering the planes so i spoke tohim at great length".. they nod not fully understanding just simple thinking it another story from their dad.. blue looks down to them "ok enough of such things off to bed with you" pats them on their hindends gently he follows behind tucking them in and kisses them goodnight..

blue returns to the rest of the family and they ask "where else have you traveled then?" he smirks in his usual manner and says simply "many places many times i have even spent time with the gnomes and many others and learned many things" and stops there..
"now how close are we to finishing the preporations?" blue asks.. "they state we are done just waiting for you to rest up and prepair your self or would you like father to do it?" blue states "i will rest now and prepair and decide later" and with that he walks off to meditate and rest now and then peaking in on his kids..

(please only nraion and the one that played blue's wife or a dm reply otherwise feel free to read and enjoy oocly of course thanks all)
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:36 am

"Listen Nraion, We can bring you back or you can stay here."

As the ritual comes to a close, Nraion starts to breath although its clear that its extremely labored at first before blood starts flowing out of his gills. Before one of blue's brother starts funneling water into Nraion's Gills. The numerous cuts close, however his eye seems to take a while to repair.

"Also it may change you and it will be painful, you may lose much for this second shot at life."

After the ritual completes, Blue's father puts Nraion in a room surrounded by glass on all sides with only a large hatch at the top. As he shuts the hatch the room starts filling with with some fish falling in as well. Nrai stirs slightly as the water starts filling up before it completely engulfs him in water he starts to stir. His skin would start changing from the pale white to a A blusish color as Nraion takes water through his gills. As the life giving oxygen returns to his blood he starts stirring.

"Do you want to take that chance and return as a Cathlemet"
"Yes"

An Serpentine Eye opens.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 am

blue noticing the change in nraion is not shoked for he recognises the ancient elven species as being aquatic but is suprised by how much a change nraion went thru it is usualy not this much of one..

tho being him he thinks quickly and opens a portal that fills with sea water and fishand extends into a force field of sorts his father then drops nraion in it.. he looks at him saying "quick thinking son with a grin" blue responds "you can still get around quick when ya need to dad" .. blues father looks around and points saying " i have to inorder to keep up with the sneaky magical grand kids but atleast they havent set my boots on fire".. they all laugh briefly as nraion opens his eyes..

blue looks to him saying "im sorry my old friend i felt this best once we seen the change. i read it is best the species starts out in water and i could think of no water better suited than that from our ancestral home.." he smiles and places a hand on the field as if trying to sooth his friends mind placing him at ease.. he then looks to the pair of sneaky children he has with a stern look he says "did i not say it was bed time.."

the kids look with a grin pointing to the window "yes father but its day time now so we woke up and came to see what was going on" blue smiles at them and calls them in "well say hi to you uncle as he is awake now" they look inside the boy says "he looks different father" both placing a hand on the field the girl says "we love you stil unky n please get well soon" blue step in swatting them both on their butts gently kisses the tops of they head "now go outside and play and dont forget the flowers for your uncle when you come back.."

blues son places his hands on his hips saying " flowers are for girls i dont want to" blue looks firmly at him "so yu saying im a girl then?" he looks quickly up shocked "no father" blue looks down "then it isnt just for girls is it.. so if you dont bring back flowers you had best bring him something back that you made yourself.." he nods "ok father i will".. blue smiles at them and sends them out..
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am

Nrai would fumble around around unclear of what's going on before dashing himself into the glass after a fish which he catches after a few tries before feeling Blue's presence. It clear that he doesn't recognize blue. After the children leave and having glared at blue he starts swimming around the glass looking for a way out
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

blue notes the changes in nraion and in true mage fashion jots them down.. it is clear blue must evaluate nraion and assess how much he has lost of his memory..

blue would hold up verious items some of which would be loriens to the forcefield one a locket she gave him of hers another would be a painting of them all together and yet another is her wedding ring on a chain the one she had made for him and the last would be her diary.. he watches for a responce..

meanwhile outside blues brothers are digging a small grave and etching in stone a memorial head stone.. the kids are off playing and collecting the flowers and it seems making things each a seperate piece of one item..

nraion would find no way out
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Nraion would turn and swim over to Blue. He looks confused still but its clear that he recognizes Blue. He watches him as he holds up each item. Nraion doesn't recognize the locket at all. But he does a backflip as he sees the painting with a smile but it doesn't reach his eyes. He blinks when he sees the Journal though more out of shock then anything.

Being this Close to the Force field reveals that Nrai's Aquatic Transformation isn't complete as his Skin isn't scaled at all and nor are his hands nor feet are webbed. His hair which was longer then what it would normally be would also have been cut and rolled into Nrai's Typical Pony tail. Its clear that Nrai is regaining his agility rather quickly, He seems able to round the corners of the tank with ease although his issue now is gaining enough speed to and slowing down sometimes smacking full into the wall or the force field.

But other then that he tries mouthing out words hoping Blue would understand, "Where are we?" and "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 pm

blue would recognise his attempts to communicate and hold up his crystal pointing to one at bottom forcefield in the water.. he would talk to nraion but the field itself mutes some words so not all gets thru henc the symboling out pick up the crystal and hold it.. nraion picks it up he would say "ok this will help till you finish your transformation" placing a hand on the field..
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Nraion would Pick up the shell, He closes his eyes as before he communicates mentally to Blue in a jumble of thoughts, "Where are we?" " i missed you!"And what transformation?"

He would send these thoughts before pulling a clump of seaweed out of the sand and making the crystal into a necklace. He would then Dash after a group of fish before Wolfing it down revealing some underdeveloped fangs and jagged teeth. He tries for another before another Thought goes through the crystal, "I need a spear and different fish."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

blue would simply say our home and a semi blunted spear no problem fish i can do now tho sit back..

blue puts a field further reduceing his area temporarily so he doesnt get sucked in or nothing harmful if creeps thru gets to him and opens the portal again allowing fresh sea water and a variety of fish to come thru before closing it and emoving the field allowing full access once again.. blue would then let his father watch him as he went to make a spear and sends the kids in again the made him a wooden pipe with holes in it sort of an attempt at a musical instrament and another out of a conc shell from blues daughter which also had flowers stuck in it loriens favorite ones.. they set them to the side for him when he is able to come out..
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Nraion Sadly Smiles at the children. He sits on the sand looking at them trying to be decently modest. After a couple of moments pass, Nraion closes his eyes and starts humming. The crystal on the outside of the force field would start a emitting a sad haunting tune before it gradually turns into a happier tune.

He truly smiles watching them before doing a couple of back flips and launching off the walls.

After that Nraion smiles and winks at them before dashing off towards another fish....
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

blue would come back after checking on things outside and fashioning a crude spear from a fallen tree branch he would walk infront of the field and teleport the spear into the tank with a scroll attached it reads "while this may be semi dull spear i do not want to risk your transforming and recovery just yet so do becarefull please" his takes the kids back outside and he him self plays with them for awhile allowing his broters to stand watch and jot down any changes.. while outside blue and kids now and then his father as well play odd little games with the kids (games like i spy,simon says,tag things of that nature) as it grows dark he builds a fire for them telling them stories of things past and of people he used to know..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

after his initial trip out of the tank into myth drannor and his argument in defence of his brother with a lowly mediocure and disrespectfull human sage blue let nraion out of what he refers to as a fish bowl and jots down in his book the changes not only to his eyes and teeth but that he now has webbed fingers and feet. he also makes note as to his skin being a little more shiny in patches and marks it down as possibly covering his whole body soon if it isnt already..

blue informs nraion he can go and come as he sees fit but to bare it in mind that his actions and choices will reflect onto him and his house now so if he must do something to choose so wisely.. if not it would be possible he would have no house to seek shelter..

he would also council him that no one and he means no one is alloud here with out his approval.. "now if you except this take this orb" waits as nraion conciders this.. you are not cathlemet by blood but in honoring my late wife i have thought on this much as she seen fit to adopt you as her brother i seen fit to bring you back and except you into our family as a cathlemet.. i did not do this lightly nor should you except it lightly.. this means other than exchanging a few ill chosen words even with those who have shown them selves as nothing more than pond scum on mythdrannor lands you are not to ingage them in any other way on myth drannor lands as for your gear i have it when you are ready i shall give it back.. these are your kin now brother defend them at all cost.. his kids wave smiling at nraion..

and to set the record straight you do not have to answer to anyone beneath our house except for defenders regardless of their rank and the coronals family who is way above us.. should any others ask you may speak of what you wish barring any magic you might see or family secrets.. as to what you are feel free to explain to whom you wish and if beneath tis house feel free to point them to the library.. they seek knowledge they must earn it as i did.. i will not give anything freely with out the effort i put into getting it nor should you..

so long as you recieve respect you give it you recieve help you give it you seek knowledge you give some in return and most of all know at anytime i see myth drannor falling short of mine and the coronals and sherns shared visions all them years ago we will leave myth drannor permanently.. no what if no but that we will leave it period...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nraions Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nraions Return   Nraions Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Nraions Return
Page 1 of 1