Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Knights Return

Go down 
+5
Falling Leaf
Sonja Bloodrayne
Kuitenknieper
Arjay
Greenboy3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 am

A Knights Return Paladin

A heavily armored knight wearing a hood slowly approaches through the woods upon a horse, the gates of Myth Drannor in the distance. His eyes rest upon the mighty walls that protect the great Elven city he used to live in daily quite some time ago. Slowly, beneath his hood, a nostalgic smirk forms upon his lips matching a happy sigh.

"It's been too long.."

Gently he hops off the horse, giving the mighty creature a pat upon its ribs with a respectful nod letting it trot freely into the wilds. He takes a few heavy steps forward just gazing at the distance, both hands raising to lower his hood to get a better view of his surroundings. Long hair flows as the hood drops, one hand going to rest on the greatsword attached to his waist as his other hand goes to calmly hang at his side. The man just stands quietly for some moments before chuckling to himself.

"Heh. Wonder if anyone will recognize me with this long hair, or if anyone I know even exists around here anymore.. Better get cleaned up and head home... I can only imagine what has happened while I was gone, and I'm sure my enemies missed me ever so dearly..."

Finally the bright armored knight marches forward to the Myth Drannor gates, to enter the city he's been separated from for what seems like ages.

(( Been watching the forums for quite sometime waiting for my desire to play again, and it seems it has returned. Though I won't be on as much as I used to [Life has gotten busy!]. Most likely will be around on weekends, though I don't think I was missed Razz [And yes if people who knew Vincent wish to post they can, he doesn't look terribly different just long hair and a few new scars. Though the long hair won't last long Wink ] ))
Back to top Go down
Arjay

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 am

"Halt! Who goes there! Stand and identify yourself!" A loud, commanding, and familiar voice ordered... but of course, when Vincent turned, he'd only see Arjay making his way up behind him, a broad smile on his face. "And here I thought you'd forgotten about us. It's good to see you, Vincent."
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 am

"Pffft, the AkhVelar really let every hobo in these days," a familiar voice is heard from a corner, where a mildly scruffy swashbuckler can be seen slouching the day away.
"Where did you get those scars, Vince... Looks like a horrible nose-picking accident to me."

//welcome back, Greenboy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 am

The tall woman in red armor just coming of her patrols stops furrows her brows as if trying figure out if she is seeing someone she hasn't seen in ages.

Well I'll be damned. About time you get back. I was told you had left when I had returned. Hmmm a little shaggy and dirty. You could use a bath, I think I will stay up wind from you.

She would smile with a slight flash of sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Vincent laughs softly towards Arjay giving him a small bow of his head in respect

"I could never forget about such a... Special...Bunch."

He winks towards Arjay continuing his way into the city before noticing Piak as he speaks up.

"You know old friend, I attempted to cover the scars from the nose picking accident but it just didn't work out."

Then finally as Mara approaches and speaks to him he'd smile warmly to her.

"It's been a long travel, I'm sure once I get home Zidanja will want me cleaned up immediately. My duties at Helms Hold seem to be done, for now... Figured it is time to return home and blind people with my ever so bright armor."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

If Vincent passes through the lathander farm area he would most likely meet Karovir sitting on his chair with his feet on a rock while training the refugees. As soon as the grey man sees the shiny knight he waves over to him and looks him over before saying:

"A few more scars and an armor which definitely comes from some battle, hm? I tell him he is getting fat and he walks off returning as a real man? All you need is a bit less hair up there *he points at his head* and more a bit further down *he points at his chin*, a real beard. I admit now you look rather skinny. Go home and get some good food. Maybe you can tell me where you have been sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 pm

She would look at Vincent with a slight smile.

I wish I could say I see Zidanja lately but I haven't seen her in ages. Not sure if she is hold up at home or not. I have been to the house a few times but got no answer when Iknocked. I do hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 am

Vincent sighs softly with a nod and look of concern.

I can only assume her duties keep her away just like my duties did.. Though I can assure you she is fine.

He continues his way home noticing Karovir he'd smile warmly.

Beards became a bit too itchy for me my friend, though you are correct about seeing some battle.. I'd love to share the stories when we both have time.

Bows his head respectfully to Karovir as he makes his way to his house, saying farewell to Mara and others (if they were following).

Vincent stays within the house for the rest of the day and night, only to come back out the next day. His hair short but longer then it used to be, the armor freshly cleaned and shining bright just as it used to. Slowly, he adjusts to being home once more, seeking friends and loved ones he hasn't seen for what feels like ages.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 am

blue had seen him approach the camp fire and warmly welcomed his old friend back..

"hello there my old friend how have you been and indeed you was missed i am sure"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Celovar would stop by the house knocking and then leaning against the side of the home until he came to the door. Once opened he holds out a bottle of wine.

"I never did give you that drink before."
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Evan hears of the return and visits the house.

"Where ye been, thought ye killed or worse since you left without a word. " He said with a stern voice but his eyes look glad that Vincent has returned.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 am

Weeks after Vincent return, rumors would finally reach Nadin. The now Keeper would try to locate Vincent, but with his limited time and since he is not one of his close friends, the elf finds this a difficult task, specially cause apparently the paladin wasn't in his house or in Myth Drannor at all.

- So the life of a devoted and holy knight, no time to rest...
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Smithers666 wrote:
Evan hears of the return and visits the house.

"Where ye been, thought ye killed or worse since you left without a word. " He said with a stern voice but his eyes look glad that Vincent has returned.

I was at Helms hold my friend, returning a favor for a brother in faith.

Vincent smiles to Evan, giving him a pat on the shoulder

---------------------------------------

Vall Moon wrote:
Weeks after Vincent return, rumors would finally reach Nadin. The now Keeper would try to locate Vincent, but with his limited time and since he is not one of his close friends, the elf finds this a difficult task, specially cause apparently the paladin wasn't in his house or in Myth Drannor at all.

- So the life of a devoted and holy knight, no time to rest...

After some days Vincent finally seems to make a better presence around Myth Drannor and it's surrounding areas. Though his armor a bit more dirty and having blood stains on it, seemingly to be in combat quite often. Hearing Nadin, the new Keeper, wishes a word with Vincent he tries to find a guard to deliver a message to Nadin.

"Send my apologies to the Keeper for my lack of presence, I can of course explain to him what is...All going on, I can only assume he'll be understanding... Let him know it should be easier to find me now, I'll be around more frequently since it seems this certain Knight is too popular to hide.."

Vincent smirks to the guard before bowing his head to him respectfully and making his way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Knights Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Return   A Knights Return Empty

Back to top Go down

A Knights Return
Page 1 of 1