Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Knights of the Aster leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

The Knights of the Aster leaving Empty
PostSubject: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

The Lathader Knights of the Order of the Aster start packing their belongings and take down the tents they erected as their temporary base. They pack all things on pack horses and leave the town.

Some of them take their time to say their farewells to the locals, promising them that they would return as soon as possible.

The Sub commander of the Knights informs Militia Commander Taeron of their direct order to return to the Lathander farms at once.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am

Taeron accepts the report and reworks the guard duties for the remaining men to fill in for the lack of troops. Given the amount of training they went through, he is confident that the men will do just fine.

He takes time to personally thank all the knights and shakes their hands as they prepare to leave. Using his own funds, he offers to help them get supplies for the journey to the Lathander farms.

((An appropriate sum of gold can be taken from my character, should the knights accept the offer))
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Hearing about the Asters departure, Vincent would attempt to catch the knights before they were gone for a quick talk. If he's unable to do so from there, he'd approach Taeron, wishing a few words.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Vincent would catch the Sub Commander of the Knights as he says his farewell to Taeron.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 pm

As he catches the Sub Commander he'd approach him with a respectful bow of his head and step closer to him.

"If you have a quick moment, I have something to ask you.."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:22 pm

The Sub Commander nods to him, handing the reigns of his horse to one of his squires and follows Vincent should he wish to speak in private.

"Of course deputy Mayor, what can i do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Vincent stays where they met. Slowly he crosses his arms looking over those around him before focusing on the Sub-Commander, his look clearly displeased.

"May I ask why you Knights are departing, and why none of us in Shadowdale heard anything about this? It would have been appreciated to know that such a force would be leaving so we could adjust to such a change.."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:57 pm

"Sir we got our orders directly from the Dawnknight Marshal of our order in Myth Drannor. We are to return to the Lathander lands at once. I assume the Dawnknight Marshal has his reason as he made clear the return is mandatory. He wouldnt have recalled us if it wasnt necessary. He didnt detail the reasons nor does he need to.
Shall i bring him a missive from you sir?"

Last edited by DM Carbuncle on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Vincent nods slowly to his words, his arms crossed gently he pats his hand against his biceps before replying.

"No missive needed.. I understand his reasons are justified, I have no doubts in that.. But as I said, a little warning before your departure would have been greatly appreciated. Your forces are great and to make up for your departure will be trying. Hence, a few days warning before you left would have been wonderful.. Dawnknight Marshal, correct? I'll go have a word with him myself. Helm guard you all and be safe on your journey back."

He gives a smile to the Sub-Commander and pats the man on his shoulder, giving him a thanks for his service and a farewell before leaving him.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 pm

he nods to Vincent.

"Yes sir, Dawnknight Marshal Smolder sir.
May the dawn bless you."

With that he turns back to his Squire and heads of with the other Knights towards the Cormanthyr forest.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Hearing of the grumbling that accompanied the Dawn-Knights' departure, Cleo sits and writes a note detailing the reason for the departure. He copies Glamerie, Taeron, and Vincent.

He sends the note with his apologies, delivered by Imesah Qirab, of our Sun Soul Order, who is now assigned as an Interim Ambassador to the town of Shadowdale until the current crisis at the Settlement is ended.

He makes a mental note to Garren to gently remind him about impulsive and unexplained actions and the consequences that they may have.

// Meanwhile, in the real world, Archimedes is very busy, but will write the contents of that note as soon as he is reasonably able to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of the Aster leaving   The Knights of the Aster leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knights of the Aster leaving
Page 1 of 1