Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:39 am

tjhyland wrote:
Iwean finds the spots where the bushes use to be. He sees the they have been taken with care and not just randomly yank out. He follows the trail to the House of Plenty. He'll watch from a distance. If he sees Songbird he will approach her. "Hello, is this another project?"

"Well it's Jim's actually. I think he's making a new hedge. I've offered to help, if, well, they don't mind." she pushes the long hair back over her shoulder a bit awkwardly

"you like working on domestic things as well as more wild one?"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

"Not exactly, just seeing where the bushes were going. He seems to have his heart in it." Pauses, "Are you involved in the repair of the wall project?"
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Looks to those that are gathered with a suspicious look.

What are you doing here? Who are you?

She looks like she hasn't slept in a few days and has a wild look about her face.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Looks up at the ladies approach, "Good day, please excuse any intrusion I present. I'm just admiring the mans work."
Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:36 am

The white haired, blacked skinned female steps back a little but then asks, tentatively, "High Harvestmistress, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:54 am

I'm fine. Why do you ask? *whispers to someone or something at her side* Shhh I know..we all know. You just keep quiet. She stops whispering and looks to them.

Oh this looks lovely.

She tries to smooth down her hair some and smooth out the wrinkles in her dress that looks like its been slept in.
Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

*she glances at Iwaen and Jim concerned. Looks back at the High Harvestmistress, concentrating to see if there's anything magical and untoward about her*
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:13 am

*shrugs at Songbirds look* Are you getting enough sleep?
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:39 am

Sleep? Oh yes I get plenty, not much else to do or at least that's what I'm told.
She goes back inside still talking to herself or someone.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:16 am

"There's something going on here." Iwean looks around to see if their are any more of the staff around. If there's no one outside he will go inside trying to follow the Harvest mistress. He will not follow her into any quarters or living spaces.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:51 am

She would go to the alter and kneel down to pray.

Please give me the strength for the coming days. I feel I am losing my battle.

She hears someone come in and stops praying getting up off her knees and turns to smile at whomever walks in.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:19 am

*A common messenger boy brings a letter to Glamerie*

Greetings and Blessings High Harvestmistress,

May "She Who Shapes All", our "Great Mother", invigorates you, gives you the willpower and vigor to face the every day challenges,

Our sisters and brothers here send you the best regards, you are not alone, and always in our prayers,

a fellow Priestess.

Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:38 pm

While following her, Iwean will look for sign of anyone or anything with her. Perhaps not in plain site or under some magical protection. He will not disturb her prayers. He'll sit and wait for her to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty   Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Straightenin' up the 'Ouse o' Plenty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2