Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd Sight in Starwood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pentralia

Pentralia

Odd Sight in Starwood Empty
PostSubject: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Amy'wiel can be seen going to Starwood, twice a day every day, standing in front of the pond crouched down in a "horse stance" while singing bardic songs in Draconic. Most often, she is with Kevros and sometimes Arjay, who both make sure she is performing the feat correctly.

((An illustration of what the horse stance is here))
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:34 pm

After a few days of this, eventually Cadence begins to wonder what is going on. During one of her training sessions, Cadence wanders up to quietly speak with Kevros or Arjay, whichever one happened to be there.

"What... is she doing?"
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Arjay watched Amy's performance critically, a sword held lazily in his hand. "SHe's training," he said. "This is how her new teacher has instructed her to practice to gain in strength, and she's being rather admirably dedicated to seeing it through properly."
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm

"Training, huh?" She nods, watching Amy a bit longer. "Who is her new teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 pm

In one of his patrols Celovar walks near and stops looking over the situation. Once he notices she is in no danger he moves onto deeper Starwood to secure the area.
Back to top Go down
Ego_Mechanic232

Ego_Mechanic232

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:09 pm

The man stood quietly during his watch, seeming to alternate with the others. His hat tugged down lazily over his eyes and leaning against a tree he watched with a grin. He waved any inquires Amy's way, commenting wryly. "Ask her when she's done, not a moment before too, or I zap you."
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Rolling her eyes, she looks to Kevros. "Well, good thing I was smart enough to hang back here to ask you lot, as much fun as getting zapped sounds, I think I'd really rather pass."

She then sticks her tongue out at the man.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 pm

The tiny elf completes her exercises with a whoosh of breath while lowering herself to her knees. "Gods, this is painful." She then looks over at Cadence with a red and sweaty face and gives a sheepish grin. "I don't think you'd believe me if I told you, Cadence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Sight in Starwood   Odd Sight in Starwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd Sight in Starwood
Page 1 of 1