Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mess at the Dancing Moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Kraneia

DM_Kraneia

A Mess at the Dancing Moon Empty
PostSubject: A Mess at the Dancing Moon   A Mess at the Dancing Moon EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Within the tavern, Theater employees can be seen cleaning up broken bottles and liquor that seemed to just fall off the shelves and at least ten kegs of various ales that had spewed across the dancefloor. The shelf holding the kegs seems to have simply fallen apart, though no structural weaknesses existed. Should anyone ask the barkeep or serving girl, their stories are the same...

"It was the oddest thing! Mugs flying off the bar, aiming for Mara's head, the shelves of liquor shaking until the bottles just fell down, and the kegs simply rolling off the shelf before exploding! It really looked like something was after that poor woman."
Back to top Go down
Saiya

Saiya

PostSubject: Re: A Mess at the Dancing Moon   A Mess at the Dancing Moon EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Cadence sighs and begins tallying up the losses on the tavern side.

"Whomever is behind this better hope I don't get a hold of them." She mutters. "They're costing me a fortune and so help me, I'll make them pay it back even if I have to take it out of their hide."
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A Mess at the Dancing Moon   A Mess at the Dancing Moon EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:50 pm

"Mmm, I had no idea that bastard hide was going for such lucrative prices these days, darling. Perhaps we have a new alternative to removing people from the premises," Damian mused as he surveyed the damage to the alcohol stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mess at the Dancing Moon   A Mess at the Dancing Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mess at the Dancing Moon
Page 1 of 1