Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rest and a drink (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thelight1

Thelight1

Rest and a drink (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Its a bit later in the evening, when a young woman comes in, seeming weary. She is followed by two guards with some equipment meant to combat casters. She orders water, and leans back against one of the booths, eyes closed. While she is quiet, she does seem to be quite pleased with whatever work she has done.

Her guards don't sit with her, and instead get light drinks and watch her from afar. They'd been watching her for the whole day, so this wasn't all rest for her, they got a sort of break as well. Something she thought they'd apprieciate.

((I thought i'd make an open thread for everyone to jump into the thread on! I'm sure the Old Skull in is seeing lots of business! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
CallMeWhatYouWant

CallMeWhatYouWant

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:14 am

The Enchantress Shahnaz, glides through the Inn from her upstairs room, pausing momentarily to take in the sight of the guards bearing anti-mage equipment. After making a mental note of their appearance, she continues out the door and on her way.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 am

Karovir was on official business on Shadowdale but after it was done he stayed a bit and also visited the Inn where he saw Ahri. He went to the two guards talking to them briefly and then they are seen leaving the Inn. After that Karovir approaches Ahri and says:

"I asked them to return home. You are no prisoner after all and they said you behave quite well. But who would not behave so well if they were watched all the time. Use this chance to prove that you really mean what you are doing and don't betray us."
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:42 am

Ahri looks very much surprised at this turn of events, but she quickly sobers and nods quietly. "I will not betray you, I swear it." She had not expected to be free from watch so quickly, she would make sure they knew she was trustworthy, she still had a long way to go to redemption, this was just another step.

"May I ask something of you Karovir? Can you send my belongings to me? I left them in Myth Drannor. I need my Spellbook, I wish to go over it with a priest or priestess of Mystra. It is in that book where my most grievous sins lay."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 am

Karovir raises a brow and rubs his beard a moment then nods and says: "A book where most of your grievous sins lay? Can't be that hard to find. Just the book or really ALL your belongings. You plan to return to Myth Drannor, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Ahri nods up at him, "I do. Just the book will be fine. When I next visit the City of Songs, I will retrieve my belongings. At some point in the near future, I will come visit, but I am not sure when exactly. I do not want to leave the wrong impression by only being here a few weeks and then leaving, even if it is only to visit."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 am

"I thought you came here for a visit and not to move out of the City of Songs but fine. You are not our prisoner. I will go and get your book as soon as I am back in Myth Drannor." He nods to her before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Before he can leave, Ahri grabs a hold of his hand to keep him from going for a moment. "I don't plan to move into or out of anywhere, I am going to go where I am needed most. Where I can help the most. If the time comes where Myth Drannor needs a hand, I will be there. I still have some things to do there anyway, I will be there at some point. The whole of the Dales is my home now, and maybe the Cormanthor as well, if you would all have me." She smiles up at him, giving his hand a squeeze. "Thank you, for believing in me though, be well, Karovir."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Karovir would offer her a slight hint of a smile:

"I understand you have to do what you have to do. I will be around here and there and maybe we meet on the road someday. As far as it goes for me you are welcome in the Cormanthor of course and I am pretty sure my god sees it the same way. As I said, don't betray my trust. Be well until we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Eventually, a courier comes by and hands a note to Ahri, already having been paid; and the distance wasn't too far from Shadowdale.

Note wrote:
Miss Benseph,

I have returned, dear apprentice. I do not like to be kept waiting.

~J.M.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Ahri looked surprised when the courier hands her the letter, wondering who it could be from. It had been some time since she had received any mail.

As she opens the note, and reads it, her eyes go wide and her hand starts to shake. "Impossible..." It obviously wasn't, but she hadn't expected her old master to return. Not with the precautions the Zhentarim usually took with those executed. Then again...how many had come back to fight them after their executions.

She sat wherever she had opened the letter, quietly just staring at it, trying to figure out what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 pm

"Is everything alright?"

Jay asks. He was passing by the tables, holding his drink, still wearing his heavy armor and the Hounds cloak. Pretty much loose and off duty, now lifts a brow as she sees a woman so concerned just for having read a letter.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:42 am

Ahri looks up at the man from the letter and shakes her head. "No, just...a letter from an old ghost." She doesn't say much more than that, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest and a drink (Open)   Rest and a drink (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest and a drink (Open)
Page 1 of 1