Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EberronBruce

The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest   The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

The paladin Alex Smithson kneels before the altar of the Morninglord laying his sword across his lab. He begins to pray to his deity.

Oh, Dawnbringer, may you blessed light shine upon my path I am in need of your guidance in these dark times. For I need to find the means to keep the dead from rising from their graves. I will need to find your blessed ways to sanctify them so that their souls maybe at peace. Please guide me in this task. Guide my heart and my mind so that I may better serve your will.

The paladin remains in silence for awhile until he feels he has been answered.

May your blessed light always shine in the hearts all. Thy Lips Be Cleansed.

The paladin goes upstairs in the temple and looks through the books and scrolls that Elijah told him about. He tries to find anything of relevance.

After his search the paladin goes to the library in Myth Drannor. He politely ask the librarian if there is any divine resources or knowledge about combating the undead. If there are any literature in how to keep the dead at peace and at rest. Then he waits for a response from the librarian.
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest   The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

The Abbot looks approvingly at the paladin, newly arrived and full of fire for the Morninglord. I hope he finds a breakthrough in his research soon. The monk strokes his chin, deep in thought as he ponders over the next move in the larger scheme of things.

//Alex, do send a PM on the above to DM_Umbra if you haven't already done so. Thanks sunny
Back to top Go down

The Quest to Put the Dead At Rest
Page 1 of 1