Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale

Go down 
+8
jalmynar
Kuitenknieper
Tonninseteli
Navarre_Sallavarian
Falling Leaf
Sonja Bloodrayne
Roveston
cisvmark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cisvmark
Head Builder

Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Fohgar was found chasing after the lady Valerie beating her to death in the streets. As Karovir shortly after arrived, Valerie was brought back to life and the dwarf sobered up from his stinky drunken rage. Apparently the dwarf had been insulted to a degree of frenzy, but as magically sobered up he respected local guards enough to not resist arrest.

Fohgar is now beeing held chained "insert position whereever prisoners are beeing held these days in SD" and awaiting his judgement and punishment.

Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:22 pm

As Cruven gave Mara and Vincent his availability to use the Black Hounds fortress for containing Shadowdale criminals, Jay waits for a direct order before taking the dwarf into custody.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Mara would speak with Vincent and the Mayor about having him moved to the Hounds cells.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Karovir would give a note to a guard and tell him to deliver it to whoever is responsible for such matters.

Quote :
Dear officials from Shadowdale,

I heard a fight in the center of Shadowdale today and of course went to see if it was a riot or something like that. I found the dead Valerie and an enraged Fohgar hold back by some guards. After resurrecting Valerie I used my magic to sobber up Fohgar. He apparently was greatly offended by Valerie who insisted on him shaving his beard. After being sobber he cooperated easily though and didn't cause any more problems. The old lady seems to be alright now as well. I would suggest to talk to Fohgar's clanmates about it and his condition.
By the way Azzelas and Silphie have been seen close to the east gates of Shadowdale. It caused a gathering of worried and confused people right outside the gates. Since the Zhentarim were not there when I arrived I didn't bother more and moved on.

-Karovir
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 pm

((Coming into Town from the Druid's Grove Julia makes sure that the Druidess of Chauntea Valerie gets all the additional care inside what remained of the House of Plenty, shows gratitude to her friend Karovir and goes talk with Old Thane Fohgar before he leaves to the Hound's Fortress.))
Back to top Go down
Tonninseteli

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 am

As Mereppi hears from the old dwarves arrest he boldly marches to the guard with his chest up, trying to look as important as the silly little gnome is cabable of.

"Good Riddance! I must tell you sir that I heard the rumour of the dwarf called Foghar is being arrested? Well done sir, yes yes, well done. The madman tried to give me a beating not long ago for just trying to show him that Shadowdale is free at last from those horrible Zenths, oh yes sir. Beating he threatened and used me even as a meatshield, yes yes, that's what he called me as approaching the town and I wouldn't dare to resist, with that huge axe shining near my face all the time. I do hope that madman is locked up for good so he won't be able to bother no more these fair folk of Shadowdale. Who knows what evil deeds he has in mind for after he's released"
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:07 am

As Piak hears about the imprisonment of his old friend, he sighs and visits him in jail.
He would probably not mention the recent circumstances at all, and rather talk about battles they fought and parties they partied long ago, before the old dwarf became senile.
A few days after that, he would visit the halls, looking for one of the elders, Grendel, Targlan or Valtore.
"There is little we can do about his current imprisonment, I fear. But once he is back in the halls, he needs a task, something that will keep him focussed and remind him of his great old self as the proud warrior he always was. Try to make him write down the clan history, make him tell the younglings hero tales. You will most likely have better ideas than I. But he needs a task."
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 am

Targlan would be found to be on his journey still, informing dalelanders about the recent succees of liberating Shadowdale and how all must stand together now.

((aka dont wana get my own toons involved in clearing out my other toons mess))
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:52 am

Valtore is busy helping the elves fortify the docks to Myth Drannor. When Piak tells him he just mumbles something about letting "Elder Grendel clean up the damn mess. Besides the Elder doesn't think I am dwarf enough anyway." He turn returns to the task at hand that he was instructed to still mumbling to himself. The conversation obviously over as far as he is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

Grendel03

PostSubject: Bad News   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 pm

As Grendel hears the news, the dreadful news, he retreats, needing time to think about what to do.
Discussing with his fellow clanmates he reaches a conclusion:

"The way I see it, Foghar, the old battle horse, violated their rules on their turf. So he will be held responsible for his deeds, no matter what and I fully agree with that."

"If there is a trial to be held, I will attend to it. I might talk to the judges and see what can be done. After all he was our Thane and I so understand why he did what he did.*grins fiercly*
But he should'nt have."

"I will go and see what can be done. if he is sentenced to jail I will ask if he can do his time in our prison. If he is threatned with a death sentence, well there might be difficulties ahead of us after all he did for Shadowdale."

Having said this Grendel would be on his way to visit Foghar and Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
Mistress of Bane

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 pm

The old woman hasn't been seen over the last few days. She'll occasionally leave the House of Plenty and sit at the fire by the fountain knitting but she doesn't stay outside for very long.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 am

Fohgar would from his cell (possibly now beeing in the hounds) request that some judgement was called soon or that at least a trial date could be set.

Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 am

blue would send a letter to the mayor and vice mayor after hearing of this

i myself have had and incident tho i was in diguise at the time she can be very rude placing herself above all in a holier than thou way and make demands and even threats where she has no rights to do so tho i did maintain control and didnt kill her myself i damn near had her arrested or thrown out of myth drannor all together.. i do not take kindly to threats against me nor my family and to act like you own our city is just downright disrespectful..

tho i do not condone his actions nor can i hold him solely responcible for the incident ither he was drunk she may have bit off more than she could chew..

tho my incident with her happened in my home city and i have no right to say what is done in yours i do hope this helps in your judgement over the situation..

perhaps they have both learned a lesson from this and i leave it in you alls capable hands..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Cleophus sits beside the little beggar girl and hears all that she saw.

"Such a thing for the child to witness," he thinks, as he comforts her. "I suppose life means very little to the wealthy adventurer who can afford resurrection magic. Death, to those who cannot afford those things, is still very real. And under this regime? Where were the guards?"

He reaches into his pack and removes a coin, placing it in her palm, looking into her eyes. "Of course, those eyes have seen worse. But there's something...intimate about such personal brutality...something I know well. Her eyes resemble mine, now."

He stands, seeming to resolve something in his mind. "Her eyes--all of their eyes--must see new things. Better things." He briskly walks eastward.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Mistress of Bane

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 pm

On an early morning the old woman can bee seen leaving the House of Plenty with a hobble and leaning heavily on her walking stick. She starts towards the eastern gates of the town and pauses to look over the temple for a few minutes. Her eyes might look a little bit sad for a few moments but eventually she turns and walks through the gates. She travels a little bit farther down the eastern path before turning one more time to look over the town as the Morninglord's rays brighten the town.

"Probably for the best. Scardale is nice this time of year." She turns and starts to walk a tired walk towards the southeast and doesn't look back again.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 am

Mara travels to the Hounds compound to visit with Fohgar. She would smile to him greeting him. I wish I was coming to see you under better circumstances. You doing alright? Well...on to more official business. I need to hear your side of the story and to understand what happened. So that way we, the Mayor and Deputy Mayor can figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:44 am

Tha storeh beeing fairleh simple oid say... she didn't watch her toungue even after warnings fruma drunken durf, so oi beat sum sense inta tha whench!.

As Mara propably would equire somewhat further, the following statements would be consistent in Fohgars version

- Fohgar was rather upset and drunk, though he forgot why he was upset
- Valerie called Fohgar lad, despite warnings.
- After making fohgar even more angry she suggested he cut his beard
- As soon as some lad sobered him up with his magic, Fohgar behaved

Through the conversation its clear that Fohgar is in a terrible state and a bit of vomit on his clothes and beard makes him look propably worse then ever. He has bruises a plenty on his forehead and knuckles and blood on walls do give the idea Fohgar tried to punch his way out of the cell. As he talks to Mara his mind is dead set on what happened in his version, but few words through and through makes it clear that Fohgar pretty much given up on his life.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 am

Jay would step in to serve a light breakfast, also greeting warmly Mara for being visiting the prisoner and bringing new clothes and some water for the dwarf to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of Bane

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 pm

The old woman, no longer hobbling quite so badly after good long walk of a couple of days reaches the boarder of Shadowdale. She takes some dried berries from a sack and munches on them while talking to a big boar for a good long time.

Her meal finished, she packs up her things and keeps heading in an easterly and southerly direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale   Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Fohgar arrested in Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1