Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryanna in Shadowdale

Go down 
+3
Noltem
jalmynar
DrunkenSolamnic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

Bryanna in Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:00 pm

A few days after returning from the Lathandrite temple and delivering the chest to Cleophus, Bryanna can be seen beginning to make much more of a presence of herself among the townspeople.

The young woman moves about the town in her very plain clothing, carrying with her a satchel containing her ever-present notebook, a small coin purse, and a few small bags of her candy that she's spent the past day in a borrowed kitchen making.

Aside from giving out candy and jumping in various games here and there with the village children, Bryanna seems to be making it a point to engage the common people in direct conversation.

She as always starts off simply with friendly small talk, easing into inquiring about what sort of things they'd like to see happen in the town and what they may need help with. She occasionally makes a few notes if she gets any specific feedback and if what they need is something she is capable of helping with on the spot, she does so.

She does make certain through the course of her rambling with each commoner to share a little bit about the faith of Nobanion, selectively doling out only small doses so as not to be intrusive with her faith and keeping the references relevant to the established conversation.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Valtore on one of his trade trips back and forth from Myth Drannor to Shadowdale stops and chats with Bryanna. He offers to buy some toys for the children from Myth Drannor and give them to her on his next trip back to Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Akane sneaks near Bryanna often, demanding attention and candies, running away to eat them somewhere with less people, she talks with Bryanna if she initiates conversation but always looking around, just in case, a sudden hater pops out.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Alexander remained at his post around the wagon, surveying the area. He'd make his way to speak with Bryanna, should he find her.

"M'lady Bryanna, good day to you. I cannot help but feel useless just standing there by the wagon. So, should you or the town of Shadowdale need anything, do not hesitate to call upon me."

He'd offer a small smile, and a small, respectful bow of the head.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 pm

when blue is near by checking the merchants and trading he would make her hair float as his way of saying hi and continue on his trade route stopping only when spoken to so as not to interfere with what ever she was doing..
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

jalmynar wrote:
Valtore on one of his trade trips back and forth from Myth Drannor to Shadowdale stops and chats with Bryanna. He offers to buy some toys for the children from Myth Drannor and give them to her on his next trip back to Shadowdale.

Bryanna smiles widely at the suggestion.

"That would be excellent Valtore, but are you sure there would be enough? There's quite a number of children in the village even counting only the nearby farms. It'd be sort of rotten to give out a couple dozen toys then have three times as many children not get anything. Its why I make such huge batches of candies and only give out little bags with a few pieces in each."
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:33 pm

dak12attack wrote:
Alexander remained at his post around the wagon, surveying the area. He'd make his way to speak with Bryanna, should he find her.

"M'lady Bryanna, good day to you. I cannot help but feel useless just standing there by the wagon. So, should you or the town of Shadowdale need anything, do not hesitate to call upon me."

He'd offer a small smile, and a small, respectful bow of the head.

Bryanna would nod in understanding and pat his bicep,

"You know Alexander, you've such strong arms I'd imagine you'd be quite handy at the jail construction site. Why don't you get out of that armor and into some clothes you don't mind working in? If you head to the jail.. its down the road across from the Old Skull, head to the right on the small footpath and you'll see the place... if you head that way just tell them you spoke with me and I sent you to help them move the blocks and such. It should help the masons a great deal I'd imagine, you can probably do the work of two men."

She finishes with a smile, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm

He grunted slightly, and looked down at her hand as it touched his arm. Shifting in his plate armour, he sharply nodded.

"Thank you, m'lady Bryanna. Should that be what is needed around here, I'd be honoured to assist the masons. I shall make great haste and head there right away."

He gave a small, quick smile before dipping his in farewell.

"Tracker of the North guide you along the path this day may take to you, m'lady."

He clamoured off, plate-mail jingling and clanking as he marched up into the Old Skull Inn. There, he would change, and head off to do said task he were given.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 pm

dak12attack wrote:
He grunted slightly, and looked down at her hand as it touched his arm. Shifting in his plate armour, he sharply nodded.

"Thank you, m'lady Bryanna. Should that be what is needed around here, I'd be honoured to assist the masons. I shall make great haste and head there right away."

He gave a small, quick smile before dipping his in farewell.

"Tracker of the North guide you along the path this day may take to you, m'lady."

He clamoured off, plate-mail jingling and clanking as he marched up into the Old Skull Inn. There, he would change, and head off to do said task he were given.

She smiles watching him go, calling after him.

"The Lord Firemane watch over you as well."
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:03 pm

A heavy blizzard striking Shadowdale finds Bryanna making rounds in the township. Starting out at the general store she buys a number of heavy cloaks and heads out into cold, bundled herself for the weather. She distributes her cloaks to the needful she comes across still in the streets and the guardsmen who are unable to leave their duties to fetch their own warmth.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Setting out before the storm, he had hunted a few Dire Wolves, and brought back the pelts. He had fashioned them into massive, warm cloaks that draped near ground-length. Alexander too, would be handing them out to the locals, offering a few to Bryanna, should she run out.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:04 pm

*Taeron organizes the defenses of Shadowdale while the battle in the Old School Inn rages...*

Bryanna in Shadowdale Taeron14

*The barbarian can later be seen moving past the guard posts and patrolling along with his men in the blizzard - providing words of support and blessings. He boosts the morale of the troops whenever he can - knowing they are in for a long night.*
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 pm

*Later in the night, Taeron returns into the Inn for a status update. Moments later, the regiment stationed in Central Shadowdale can be seen moving into the Inn and securing the area.

When morning comes, Taeron can be seen delivering the captured Aurilite witch - gagged and disarmed, into the custody of the Sheriff*
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 am

With the passing of the Alurite situation, Bryanna begins making her rounds again. This time heading a bit further out to the farms instead of the immediate township. She offers to assist in any way she can with any repair work or such as she moves through the area, chattering with anyone who takes the time to do so in a friendly manner. As always she has her candies with her, handing them out to any child that happens along.

She willingly tells of how bravely the adventurers who came to the town's aid fought, how fast Jarrin is in a fight, and how Taeron and the militia performed so very well. While doing so she slips in comments that the town seems to be a living example of Nobanion's dogma, that the strong protect those weaker than themselves so all can thrive.

If asked about herself she simply states that she supported everyone as well as she could and did her best not to cut off her own foot or screw up too badly.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:42 am

When she returns to her office she would find a large crate waiting for her. A otter is attached:

"Bryanna,

I have taken the liberty to purchase five hundred small toys for you to distribute to the children of Shadowdale. I have learned that the small acts of kindness give the greatest rewards. Please if this is not enough for each child to receive one let me know and I will send more. It is a pleasure to be able to give to those in need and bring a little joy to the children.

Valtore"

Inside the crate would be 500 small wooden toys of simple elven make. *dm can take 1000 gold from Valtore*
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 am

jalmynar wrote:
When she returns to her office she would find a large crate waiting for her. A otter is attached:

"Bryanna,

I have taken the liberty to purchase five hundred small toys for you to distribute to the children of Shadowdale. I have learned that the small acts of kindness give the greatest rewards. Please if this is not enough for each child to receive one let me know and I will send more. It is a pleasure to be able to give to those in need and bring a little joy to the children.

Valtore"

Bryanna smiles widely after reading the note. Immediately opening the crate enough to get a couple of the toys out to examine them, and of course playing with them herself for a few minutes which quickly turns into half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:14 am

Vincent enters the office, having a warm cup of honey tea, he looks down at Bryanna perking a brow simply watching the grown woman play with the children toys. After a few moments he clears his throat to get her attention before sipping on the cup of tea. Once he has her attention he looks at her critically.

"Those are for the children, I do believe we have work to do. Hm?"

Smirks slightly after his comment and proceeds to his desk.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am

"Don't act like you wouldn't have done the same thing Vincent."

Bryanna puts away the toys, moving the crate off to the side. The next time she heads out she takes a second bag with her and begins giving out the toys to the village's children, using the opportunity to get to know each one a little better. She asks their names and asks after their families, chattering with them good naturedly before giving each one she's talked to one of the toys. She lets the children know the toys are a gift from Valtore Ironhouse as she gives them out, going back to refill the bag as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Akane sneaks near Bryanna and pokes her ribs with her sharp index "I want one too..."
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 pm

"Only if there's extra, Akane. They're for the children."
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Today Bryanna can be seen bustling around the government office, cleaning. She dusts, scrubs, and straightens everything which is in need. She follows by sorting through the overflowing files and old notices tacked here and there in the office, making a trip to the fire-pit and burning any papers deemed not worth keeping in the town's archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryanna in Shadowdale   Bryanna in Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryanna in Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1