Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oocly: new visitors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

oocly: new visitors Empty
PostSubject: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am

After talking with the staff about some dwarf/underdark possible RP I wanted to touch base with the UD players. I would like to know your thoughts/feelings of groups of dwarves traveling to the UD for mining, exploration, possible trade with deep gnomes, and general RP. I personally hate prisoner RP/ slavery RP/ and sacrificing RP.
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

PostSubject: Re: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 am

The only race that you would get some "love" from are in fact the Deep gnomes, so prepare for conflict-based encounters when running into drow/duergar, thats my understanding of it.
I think the drow see the areas as "their" property when it comes to mining, but the Underdark is big...
One possible opening might be, if developed, the Old Skull Descent, where there is (an embryo of?) a svirf community nearby. One might do careful exploring there, if the door to it is unlocked...
A dm might answer this better though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm

It looks great idea to me, Jalmynar. UD will be more alive. I just don't know how would drow go with it RP wise. But as we have wars on surface, I see nothing wrong if war happens in UD as well. Either way, it expands UD RP, makes it more populated and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

I am unsure what you are asking.
I do know that as it stands right now there aren't many good-aligned characters active down there and certainly Duergar or Drow would rather sacrifice them instead.
Deep Gnomes also stick to their own by nature, it will be hard to find them.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 am

The RP reasons behind what is going on and why are being talked over with staff and have approval. This is an ooc heads up to those players that some surface toons will be traveling below. I want to try and avoid the "the drow kidnapped someone so an army walks into the camp to free him/her" while seeing how we can work together to build some great RP between groups that would kill each other on sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oocly: new visitors   oocly: new visitors Empty

Back to top Go down

oocly: new visitors
Page 1 of 1