Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letters sent out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

A letters sent out  Empty
PostSubject: A letters sent out    A letters sent out  EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Mara sits at her table in the Dancing Moon writing letters to those that she misses.

Tae,
I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was resigning as sheriff but I don't see you very often. It was the right decision for me. I miss you and hope you can visit me sometime when your not so busy.

Love Always,
Mara

Cruven

My dear friend, I miss speaking with you and hope you can visit I think I have found my site to build my home.
Your friend

Mara
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: A letters sent out    A letters sent out  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:44 am

Another letter is sent out.

Amar,

My friend, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to meet up with you much. A lot has changed. I resigned as sheriff and am living at the Dancing Moon now until my home is built. I hope you can stop by sometime for some tea or something stronger. I'll talk more with you when I see you.

Your friend always

Mara
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: A letters sent out    A letters sent out  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am

A letter is returned.

Mara.

With high positions and titles comes great responsibility, and this is followed by a time-consuming way of life.

I know this very well, and you need not to be sorry for the lack of attention towards my person, I have myself not been seeking you out as much as i should have, but you seemed to have plenty on your mind and hands for the time being.

It surprises me to hear that you have resigned your position. I know you had mixed feelings about the job, and I figure it was mostly to be near Tae. I take it, that it did not work out this way.

I seem to find myself near the Dancing Moon often and I will make sure to seek you out next time.

Amar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letters sent out    A letters sent out  Empty

Back to top Go down

A letters sent out
Page 1 of 1