Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New construction projects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

New construction projects Empty
PostSubject: New construction projects   New construction projects EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Arjay, while on duty, would be seen speaking with the Ironhouse workers and others working construction, asking for evaluations on the best place for a new jail in town.  He'd specify that it needed a strong foundation preferably secure cells underground as well as more mundane cells at ground level, some minor office space and some lodging for guards when needed.

Aside from that, he had few concerns.  It was to be a functional building above all else. He'd stress that with buildings in town largely repaired and life settling back to normal, this should be raised to top priority.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: New construction projects   New construction projects EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:49 pm

((Hey, I've been updating Shadowdale areas this past two months. I should be uploading them at the end of this week. Send me few basic information and I can add some "Flavor" to this RP  Wink ))

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Asking about the school   New construction projects EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:30 am

Justin asks various folk he meets in Shadowdale if they have any news of construction beginning on the school. He mentions several times that he would be more than willing to aid in any way he can beyond donating to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New construction projects   New construction projects Empty

Back to top Go down

New construction projects
Page 1 of 1