Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts Empty
PostSubject: Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts   Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:06 am

so I had an idea about the city being cut up into sections, and some of those sections being give to the noble houses to administrate, build up, police ect.

Was wondering what dm's and players though of this idea?
Back to top Go down
_Selvetarm_

_Selvetarm_

PostSubject: Re: Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts   Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 am

Qu'ellar Compounds are located outside the City and are reachable by the teleportation stones. If the Qu'ellars police anything it would be just these areas.

I am not a supporter of either three Qu'ellars controlling any part of Szith-Morcane. Leave the City to the Ilharess Council and the vast NPC third-party presence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts   Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 am

Yes, Szith is really just an outpost, not a city. It is not big enough to be divided into sections.

I am not absolutely sure if this is correct or if it has been worked out but i presume that when Maerimydra (the city of which Szith is just an outpost) fell that some members of each house managed to escape. They escaped into the surrounding area and founded a number of small strongholds in some of the smaller vaults beyond. After that Szith also fell (or fell at the same time). These surviving houses have built up their strength and now taken back the outpost.

Correct me if that is wrong or another version has been recorded
Back to top Go down
DM FOE

DM FOE

PostSubject: Re: Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts   Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Szith-Morcane already has Dabel'Kith and Zau'Afin controlled areas, they are the Qu'ellar embassies (located in the North of the Outpost).

For the sake of leaving room for other people and not choking them with the qu'ellar guild rp the rest of the city will remain under the strict control of the Ul'Lath'Tellar for now. She along with the Ilharesses and Yathrins control the outpost. If you want to join the ruling council found a house, but a full Yathrin or above is achievable and will suffice to have a large amount of authority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts   Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts Empty

Back to top Go down

Dable'kith, Zau'afin city districts
Page 1 of 1