Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue in the city

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the city Empty
PostSubject: Blue in the city   Blue in the city EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 pm

blue can be seen wondering about town tending to those who need it helping the guards inspecting those that come to the gates.. He delivers scrolls to those on guard incase they are needed.

He even offer to stand guard with some and take others post long enough for them to get a drink or something to eat and inspects each one in return and cleanses any who need it or even simply just want it to be safe..

he wonders about the farm lands seeing if there is anything he can do all the while he looks outwards away from the city..

no matter what it is he does with in the city any one who has been there or any that know him all to well will recognize a fire in eyes or a spark of life that was nearly dim beyond site. Almost comparable to a caged animal being set free..

he does any thing he can to help regardless of what it is.. and can be noticed to rather frequently staring out away from the city as if there is something he wants to do or is calling him to do..

Any one asks he simply says he has been busy and is now freed to do what he thinks best or simply it was time he put off work and got back to his roots..

There is no mistaken his sudden spring back to life and a glimpse of his former self and once he is done helping in the city he heads to the boat and takes it he talks to all along his way and at the docks upon exiting he makes it more than clear he is not allowed back with in the city with out proper inspection and cleansing if needs be.. with that he looks them over as well cleanses any who need it and heads out the gates leaving the city behind heading for shadowdale plain and simple he plans to do something to end this once and for all..

he will head straight to the city resting in the trees as if he was still a youngster.. Any who try to stop him he shrugs brushes them aside and keeps going saying only

"I am doing what I have to and what needs to be done nothing more nothing less.. We elves cant sit any longer and debate things its time for action.. If nothing else and I die in the process so be it maybe it will serve to unite us and inspire us to do more than we are and do all that we can.. If it doesn't and all I do is vein then so be it at least I can say I honestly tried to make a difference in this blasted world.. while every one else runs and hides I at least am doing something I see as the right thing to do. No matter what the cost.."

with that he keeps going undaunted unphased more determined than any have ever seen him before..

some may wonder what brought this on all of a sudden one thing is clear what ever it was brought a spark of life to him and as always he remains very mysterious..

as he move onward he makes scrolls for him self as often as he can if he can make a wand her would do so as well.. It would almost appear as if he plans on going to battle..

to many refugees passing by (if any) the would see a blue mage unlike they have seen before this one seems determined and unafraid of anything..

moving with a quickness that even he himself hasn't see in years unaided by spells.. Having confidence in the troops the coronal has stationed he blows right past the refugees one would almost feel a tiny breeze as he passes.

Back to top Go down

Blue in the city
Page 1 of 1