Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue in the City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Blue is out an about in the city often seen talking to people.. he can be heard asking about a Thal is all he can remember he remembers talking to him about the tower..

he also answers questions that are asked not to revealing or intrusive as he goes..

he sizes up possible recruits and looks them over contemplating an invite to join after they are watch for a time but he never says anything to them about it other than they will have eyes on them for a time..

he sees many possibilities with in the city as he goes through..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 pm

blue would talk to prospect students he would also talk to their parents as well as he is considering making at least part of the tower into a school for those willing and able to wield magic..

he tells them also that if he does this and get the details worked out there would likely be a small tuition to attend to help fund the things needed for the students.. but he isnt sure yet about it or how much..

he does let them know he occasionally get donations for this as well as often goes and gets the supplies himself but it is rare now these happen..

he is also seen speaking with merchants about many things as well as asking if they have a mage in the family that may want to act as the tower merchant and storage keeper..

he is seen going about all this as well as bringing in or talking to tower members already..

he makes it clear a student is not a member of the tower but may eventually become a member after their training is complete.. a student will not have any special access to knowledge not taught by the teachers..

he also looks for teachers as well to compliment his current staff..

((this is to document the npc recruitment as well as reach out to a couple players showed interest in joining in past..))
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:42 am

Encouraged by her parents, Allynna seeks out Blue to ask him about becoming a student at the Tower.

("You wont consider joining the guard, you are hardly ever at home anymore and you go around most of the time looking either troubled, bored or pining for something. Its time you do something with your life daughter!")

"My parents heard about the Tower reaching out to new students and thought this would be a good opportunity for me to continue the education I started in Evereska. The tuition will not be an issue for me as my family is well off, and apparently I also have plenty of spare time for both studies and gathering of reagents... As for magic I currently master the 5th circle of the weave and Im working on reaching the 6th. I also have training in enchanting and smithing. I hope you will consider me worthy of becoming a student at the Windsong Tower."

She then looks anxious at him awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:56 am

Blue would speak to Allynna.. you say the 5th hmm sure you seem eager and willing to learn.. it wont be easy though i expect alot from our students.. at the ability to cast fifth circle you qualify to be a member also.. starting out at the initiate level.. as for the tuition it is just for those of the school only..member do not have to pay such..

so the choice is yours..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:39 am

a member of the tower pays in other ways such as gathering of resources and so on.. i would not start one of your talent at such a low spot but i will start you out at the lowest member rank.. this will allow you to get a feel for the school and how we teach as well as obtain ranks easy to move up..

at fifth circle it should not take you long to reach mage status with in the school..
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Allynna nods after Blue finishes speaking.
"That sounds very agreeable to me. Is there some kind of procedure I need to go through or can I just attend lectures right away?
I'd love to attend any future lectures about mastering the 6th circle."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:05 pm

you may attend any that are going on you may also help gathering or doing enchants and so forth..

you will find you self among many well known mages and a few newer ones.. at this time there is nothing you need do so long as you swear an oath to maintain our secrecy and protect the tower as well as the city at all cost.. we may get an initiation worked out or some kind of ritual marking the induction into the tower but at this time we have yet to figure one out..

at this time we are located in the library we do have a spot picked out and just awaiting the ok to start building..

im out today answering questions and gauging the peoples interest in the tower and students that need formal training so they dont accidently burn things down or freeze the crops.. some may even just need to learn reading writing and math to help out at home.. some may just need to learn a new technique or trick to farming..

*he laughs* some may even just be curious either way some we will be able to help others we may not we will try though as we can..

just let me know your full name ill mark you down and add you to our roster..
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Allynna laughs a little at his remark about the students using magic for farming.
"My full name would be Allynna Laurelin."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 pm

ok Allynna Laurelin i will add you to the roster *he smiles*

we are located in the library at this time feel free to visit there and join in on things..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue in the City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue in the City   Blue in the City Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue in the City
Page 1 of 1