Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters To The Mage Guilds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steamer567

Letters To The Mage Guilds  Empty
PostSubject: Letters To The Mage Guilds    Letters To The Mage Guilds  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Zarrall mails letters to the various mage guilds and academies around Shadow dale, inquiring as to some references to some of the ancient history of the Dalelands. The letters are addressed: to Head Mage or equivalent. They read as follows:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I apologize for not knowing your exact title, but I am writing to you in hopes that you may be able to help me. I have been trying to look into some of the ancient history of the Dalelands and have been trying o track how civilization has changed. In particular I seek the locations of magical occurrences.keeps, tombs, villages, castles, and old trade routes from over the last 7000 years.

I realize that this area of the world has been torn my warfare for much of its history and I feel that, with all the fighting much has been lost. I am ultimately hoping to uncover some of these lost places of civilization, but my resources are limited and I am hoping that you and your colliges would be able to succeed when I have failed.

if it is possible I would love to visit your facilities and do the research myself, but if that is imposable I am willing to pay for copies of information provided including copies of ancient maps, and for time invested.

I thank you for your time. Please send any response to this letter to the Black Hounds Fort.

Respectfully

Zarrall
Back to top Go down

Letters To The Mage Guilds
Page 1 of 1