Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public shame - Ken

Go down 
+2
on13th
Noltem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 pm

"I, Flamel Scarlette, demanded a duel with the man named Ken known to be a half-drow, for repeteadly attacking me with snide comments and offensive words.
After several tiems trying to talk to him so he would stop, even having the Secretary of the Deputy Mayor, Bryanna, talk to him he has insisted on offending me.

He has refused to duel with me, let it be known to all that he is a coward, and he is a shame to his family."

It is posted on the announcement board, Flamel keeps an eye on it to see the reactions.
Back to top Go down
on13th

on13th

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 am

Zadiakis shakes his head and chuckles to himself as he passes, he writes

"Why do we allow monster breeds in our little farming community? Seems silly to demand a duel from the drow. It'll only end with a knife in one's back."

He continues on his way
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 am

Cruven reads the note and snorts to himself.

"He was a bloody shame ta his family bein' born with bloody drow filth in 'im."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:10 am

Vincent approaches Cruven as he reads the note, reading it himself and sighs shaking his head before tearing down the note. With a small grumble he looks to Cruven.

"Public humiliation isn't something I smile upon."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:43 am

Karovir would pass by and comment after hearing Cruven and Vincent:

Did people in the Dales lose all sense for honor?

He would shake his head and move on.

Last edited by Falling Leaf on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:07 am

// No he'd tear down the entire thing since Cruven never stated about making a post, only a verbal response.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:12 am

\\ahh yes, I change my post then.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

Dragon_tears

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:55 am

Sister Laura never got to see the original post. She only heard what people were saying around her, and that was almost twice as infuriating not knowing the reason why behind the hatred.

"Has everyone gone mad today?" Laura said, finally fed up. She turned for the east gate and decided to take a long walk to get away from it all. "People should be ashamed of themselves."

(Edited, because I didn't see he tore it down.)
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 am

"And who might you be to tear down other peoples things? Rightful things?"
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Vincent looks to Flamel, clearly unamused.

"I'm the deputy mayor of this town and if you have a personal issue with someone, I'd suggest keeping it personal instead of airing your filthy laundry in my town"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:17 pm

"The Deputy Mayor, good, then you can be so kind as to explain to me why do I have to keep up with petty insults, being ignored by the guard and even your secretary, nobody giving my solutions but to "Do something about it" and when I do things according to the Code Duello the Deputy Mayor itself stops me from doing justice. Do you have, perhaps, a better solution that doesn't imply a senseless beating outside of town?"
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:29 pm

"Publically humiliating someone is hardly the correct form of solution and I won't tolerate it here. It's safe to assume, you're an adult, correct? If someone is flinging, as you stated, petty insults. Ignore them. But, if the petty insults evolve into physical threats, then it becomes our problem. Myself and the people of this town are not your parents, so if someone is picking on you, deal with it as an adult. Though, if ignoring him isn't enough and he continues to throw insults then perhaps we can have a word with this man for disturbing the peace."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:04 pm

"Once again the answer is "Deal with it" and when I do so, you tell me you don't allow the public shame he deserves for his actions? I suggest you talk to this man and you deal with it, or order one of the guards to do it, since that is their job in this town. I thought disrupting the peace was a reason to ban someone as people have repeteadly told me, but when someone who happens to have drow blood is accused of such they call me racist, do you see how silly this situation it is? You don't act and you don't allow me to act. What am I to do? Kill him outside the walls of your fine city as someone suggested to me not so long ago instead of a reasonable duel that he declined and as you might know, it is more than a reason to humilliate him.

Frankly, if you are the Deputy Mayor and you tell people to ignore those that do what they want while they do what they please you will get an anarchy in no time, make the guards do their duty if you don't allow me to deal with it as I see fit. So much talking about adults and the guard of this city can't even deal with an argument."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:27 pm

"Again, you're a grown adult. You should be able to handle petty insults and arguments by yourself, I see no reason to waste my guards resources and time to handle your personal matches. If they get out of hand to the point others begin to be disturbed by it, then perhaps it'll take closer attention. Or, if it evolves into physical violence in my town. And, as you can clearly see, this town is far from anarchy. It's actually quite content and peaceful. But perhaps my vision on how this town is doing as I run it is skewed."

Vincent gives the man a smirk before he turns away and departs to handle more pressing and important situations, looking to Cruven a moment as he rolls his eyes and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

"I shouldn't expect better from petty Northeners"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public shame - Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public shame - Ken   Public shame - Ken Empty

Back to top Go down

Public shame - Ken
Page 1 of 1