Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gift from the Lathanderites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archimedes

Archimedes

A Gift from the Lathanderites Empty
PostSubject: A Gift from the Lathanderites   A Gift from the Lathanderites EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:46 pm

At mid-day, a few of the Knights of the Astor assigned to defend Shadowdale, all attired in ceremonial garb, march into the Town Square and stand at parade rest.

Smiling, Cleo stands in front of the knights, clad in his own ceremonial robes. He holds in his hands a box wrapped to look like a gift. One of the Knights asks a guardsman if a town official might be reached.

If an when such an official appears, Cleo says:

"We of the Awakened, in gratitude and respect for his noble service, offer this gift to Vincent on the occasion of his pending retirement from the post of Deputy Mayor."

Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from the Lathanderites   A Gift from the Lathanderites EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Vincent approaches upon hearing the presentation of a gift. He can't help but chuckle and smirk at Cleophus. After that, he'd refuse the gift and look Cleophus in the eyes.

"I believe you're rushing things a bit too much, friend. All these speeches of elections, votes and candidates when I never even made a public announcement of my departure. It was only spoken and even rumored about to those I found worthy of such. Though, now that you keep pushing I must say this is the best time to announce it then ever. Due to the discussions with the fine people of this town and my fellow officials, I've decided to stay as Deputy Mayor. It seems the people here are quite fond of the work I'm doing, and wish me to stay.

But, thank you anyway for your excitement and clear energy to do what is best."

He gives a warm smile to Cleophus and his fellow knights, as well as any citizens who happen to be around.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from the Lathanderites   A Gift from the Lathanderites EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Cleo smiles. "Well, if that's what you've heard, then surely you owe it to people to stay. I've heard differently, of course, but then, I'm here more.

Must you refuse the gift? It was made for you."

Cleo opens the box to reveal a red and yellow sash emblazoned with the words: "Steady, Stalwart, True".

He looks down at the box, back up at Vince, and adds: "Then again, perhaps it's not for you, after all. Good Day, Deputy Mayor."

Cleo closes the box, motions to the troops, and together they all return back to life as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from the Lathanderites   A Gift from the Lathanderites EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Vincent grins at his words but bows his head respectfully to them all as they prepare to depart.

"Gifts never have been for me. Good day Lathanderites, Helm guard and thank you for your services"

With that Vincent proceeds to talk with any locals on his way back to his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift from the Lathanderites   A Gift from the Lathanderites Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gift from the Lathanderites
Page 1 of 1